Big Joke warns about "paak waan" foreigners as Thai woman conned out of 6 million baht

webfact

18 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Your probably right madam.no need for insulting me with your toilet bowl brain crap because I'm not as educated as yourself on Thai economics.now go change your mouse and don't block the toilet bowl with the best part of you.did you really think that I actually thought the Thai economy is/was held up bar girl scamming????????????????

.....by what and how you write....yup.  TITV ????

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Who are these people? Why would someone even consider the possibility that someone is their "friend", due to an online encounter. There is no substance to the 'relationship". There is nothing there. Is this due to extreme loneliness? Why one earth would someone send 100,000 baht to someone they never met? And then do it over, and over, and over again, without seeing anything in return, or ever meeting this person? 

I hear about guys all the time getting involved with someone online, and devoting hundreds of hours to the woman, sending her money, etc, etc. They have never even met. What is that?

Is this just a very low IQ sort of thing? Desperation for companionship? Greed? It is all way, way beyond me.

We may assume that she was continuously updated with fake status and promises of high returns in combination with the benefit of letting it stay longer and frequently accumulate prior to realize the profit - a school example of greediness and its consequences...

On 9/27/2018 at 7:54 PM, trianglechoke said:

Post of the decade

That's how they speak English right? My close Thai friend of 20 years speak English like that. The Question that I would really like to ask this forum members is "Do you think Thais get any benefit if they learn to speak better English?" If there is no financial rewards then you don't expect them to speak good English do you? They would say why should I learn to speak good English, What for? Other nationalities would have done the same thing.

On 9/27/2018 at 7:54 PM, trianglechoke said:

Post of the decade

On 9/27/2018 at 11:46 PM, Ctkong said:

Scams are everywhere.. I was scammed of US$30,000 by scammers who intercept my email and my customer’s.. so instead of banking into my Singapore account, the scammers advise my customer to bank into a Hong Kong account with same company name! So my customer was scammed but it translate into me being scammed when customer decided they are not paying again the same amount. ????

Online banking can be a hazard. So these bastards were reading your business mail all the while. Is there any ways to protect your mail from being read I wonder?

Archived