150 Baht now for a big Chang

sanemax

Salary in Vegas is $8.25 per hour for many. 

Those Changs he is talking about are large, worth maybe two beers? So about 75 baht for a single beer, maybe the math is a little off. The place is a business you know, they can't charge what a 7-11 charges.

I honestly do not get this, first it is a weak complaint. Second, man up and drink at home, in the parking lot, across the street at 7-11, and head back in. In most places across the earth you do not have that option. So u should be happy about the options to curtail alcohol costs in Thailand. 

Edited by meand

10 minutes ago, meand said:

Salary in Vegas is $8.25 per hour for many. 

Those Changs he is talking about are large, worth maybe two beers? So about 75 baht for a single beer, maybe the math is a little off. The place is a business you know, they can't charge what a 7-11 charges.

I honestly do not get this, first it is a weak complaint. Second, man up and drink at home, in the parking lot, across the street at 7-11, and head back in. In most places across the earth you do not have that option. So u should be happy about the options to curtail alcohol costs in Thailand. 

Ehhh u order an aircon guy in Vegas 100-200 dollars comes first.

order one in Thailand 1000 Bht. There should be a difference in beer prices too.

On 6/14/2019 at 3:11 PM, spidermike007 said:

Went to a bar last night in Hua Hin, and a small Leo was priced at 150 baht. A friend of mine paid a bar fine of 1000 baht in Bangkok recently, at a normal bar. And some say inflation is not rampant here? 

I always request the price . Want no what. But l never drink in bars.

quite happy to think in the GH I'm staying in staying in then not have very far to my bed.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

Where was it and when did you last visit it?

The above info may help us help you in your quest!

Loi Kroh , Soi 1 .

Asked around today and was told that Bob the owner had a bad motorbike accident and that was the cause of him not having the bar anymore