Pattaya tour bus driver nabbed for refusing to return American’s wallet

snoop1130

13 hours ago, Tailwagsdog said:

Instead of testing clubbers having a night out, spontaneous roadside testing of every driver ( bus, taxi, govt, with no exceptions) pulled over for meth & alcohol testing would send the right message. Happens allover the world.

There would be no public transport available ????

They would all get nabbed 

14 hours ago, Tailwagsdog said:

Instead of testing clubbers having a night out, spontaneous roadside testing of every driver ( bus, taxi, govt, with no exceptions) pulled over for meth & alcohol testing would send the right message. Happens allover the world.

You are into this happens all over the world business aren't you

Careful or others will be noticing 

22 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

First of all can i ask why Police took this seriously?

i mean if me ir you rang the tourist hotline on a Saturday afternoon, would we have much confidence they would act even for 14,000 baht like this tourist lost.

I then click on the link to see a picture of high ranking police with the American tourist ??? Like its a major crime ?!

The second policemen first row good looking young bloke has the second highest rank ????

last policemen sitting is giving a sly smile to the offender ?

somethings not right,study that pic and tell me if this is normal?

was the American a VIP

"First of all can i ask why Police took this seriously?"

Are you serious?  Why shouldn't the police take it seriously?

17 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I can't see that is a answer about my question but yes booze is legal but drinking and driving is not 

Which is obviously why The Manic stated

The Decriminalization of Drugs does not mean uncontrolled.  Quite the opposite.  It means more control just more humane, logical and profitable control.

Given it is possible to have legislation that means alcohol can be legal to consume but driving under the influence is illegal, it is possible to have legislation that means *drug* can be legal to consume but driving under the influence of *drug* is not.

It is in fact what many countries do - there are distinct offences in many jurisdictions around the world that address driving under the influence of substances separately from the consumption of them.

Pretty simple concept.

Archived