90 day report after bring given a reset 90 day reporting time.

After getting my extension for another 365 days from my original O-A visa I was given a reset 90 day report from the original date of 3rd of September to the 8th of October.

Trying to do the report online proved to be a waste of time, so I set of to Chaeng Wattana this morning expecting exactly what I got. 

When my number was called I went to the window and presented my passport with a filled in TM 47 OR TM7 cant remember which but no doubt someone will let me know as well as let me know whatever terminology I have gotten wrong.

So the IM lady looked a couple of times then started shouting as anyone who might have been listening, fortunately I wasn't one of them.

She then proceeded to talk to the officer next to her, then talk to the officer a few windows away then she walked off and came back about  10 minutes later, talking to anyone who would listen to her.

She then winged on again while I looked and gave her a half hearted smile. 

After that she printed off my next 90 day report and told me this is when I needed to report next. 

I thanked her and went on my way, probably 15 minutes later than I might have been but she seemed to enjoy her little while in the sun.

Edited by berybert