Extension of stay at Jomtien IO today

Extended my stay for another year in Thailand, today. Immigration here in Pattaya was packed as usual but they seem to have taken an idea from H&R Block and hired many temp workers to process paperwork. I was in and out in about thirty minutes and can pick up my passport tomorrow. At the front desk, I was handed another form to fill out and when I got to the Extension desk, the lady told me she would help me fill it out. She finished all the paperwork, took the money and was very efficient. Only after I left, did I realize that the extra form had not been filled out (?). Maybe she did it and didn't bother to tell me. I signed my name so many times that my fingers were sore. Maybe the form was just an acknowledgement that I had no right to stay here. I didn't read it. I just gave it to the woman, who was very friendly. Quickest I have ever been served. I am moving to Nakhon Pathom next year and I dread having to deal with any changes. There is no telling what the requirements might be in that city. Maybe they'll require my monthly income to be "seasoned" or some such tripe. Glad to have another trip to IO behind me. ????

When I need to go there, I time it for between 10:30 am and 11 am, or after 2.30 pm and I never have to deal with  a lot of other people.  Last 3 times I had reason to go to Jomtien IO I was in and out in under 20 minutes.  They really are that good.