DTACs Unlimited internet at 10Mbps 7 Days

I've been using the day pack for 39THB, but notice DTAC also offers a 7 day pack for 199THB.

It says auto renews for 52 weeks, does this mean I get 199THB deducted every week, how does one unsubscribe from it and not be unnecessarily debited as I might be travelling soon?

From DTAC web site - but no info on how to opt out before 52 weeks??

199 baht / 7 days

• Unlimited at 10 Mbps max speed

• Automatically renew 52 weeks long

• Enjoy music streaming with no data charges

• Press *104*398*9# dial

13 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

It says auto renews for 52 weeks, does this mean I get 199THB deducted every week

Yes.

The reliable, but perhaps less than optimal method is to let your balance dip below the re-charge amount, say 214 baht prior to the renewal date.

You can also try to mobilehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.co.crie.tron2.android 

DTAC did come out with a bunch of new 365/180/90 day unlimited fixed-rate plans at 1, 4 & 10 Mbps recently. 90-days only on the 10 Mbps offer

The 365 day /1 Mbps plan matches other providers at 1,200.

1 hour ago, WorriedNoodle said:

I cannot see any reference to these plans on their web site.

There are gazillions of special promotions marketed outside the websites via social media.

I just happen to follow a bunch of folks on twitter who retweet these offers on a daily basis.

You can use the direct codes, dropping the 7 digit referral, so * 104 * 591 #, for example. 7% VAT is extra.

=> เน็ตไม่อั้น ไม่ลดความเร็ว  1 Mbps  ใช้งานได้   90 วัน กดสมัครได้ที่ *104*591#โทรออก 
=> เน็ตไม่อั้น ไม่ลดความเร็ว  1 Mbps  ใช้งานได้ 180 วัน กดสมัครได้ที่ *104*592#โทรออก 
=> เน็ตไม่อั้น ไม่ลดความเร็ว  1 Mbps  ใช้งานได้ 365 วัน กดสมัครได้ที่ *104*593#โทรออก 
=> เน็ตไม่อั้น ไม่ลดความเร็ว  4 Mbps  ใช้งานได้   90 วัน กดสมัครได้ที่ *104*594#โทรออก 
=> เน็ตไม่อั้น ไม่ลดความเร็ว  4 Mbps  ใช้งานได้ 180 วัน กดสมัครได้ที่ *104*595#โทรออก 
=> เน็ตไม่อั้น ไม่ลดความเร็ว  4 Mbps  ใช้งานได้ 365 วัน กดสมัครได้ที่ *104*596#โทรออก 
=> เน็ตไม่อั้น ไม่ลดความเร็ว10 Mbps  ใช้งานได้   90 วัน กดสมัครได้ที่ *104*598#โทรออก 

dtac-promo.jpg

Yes, so many packages on so many web sites.

Can anyone suggest a DTAC Unlimited at 10 Mbps max speed package for either 7 days or 30 days? One that doesn't auto renew. Just need internet data at 10 mbps, no phone calls bonuses or anything else added on. Now I am on the daily 39THB package so will keep using that and re subscribing each day until I find something for a whole week or month. 

17 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Can anyone suggest a DTAC Unlimited at 10 Mbps max speed package for either 7 days or 30 days? One that doesn't auto renew.

I couldn't find anything. The 1-day option appears to NOT auto-renew.

I'd just manage my balance to ~ 250 baht if you want to renew for another 7 days, and stick with the 7 day option? It can't auto-renew if your balance is below ~ 214 baht. It's not that much of a premium to stick with the daily option, right? ~ 80 baht week?

They'll send you a reminder, and even if you forget, just add at least 214 baht and then re-subscribe.

Or am I missing something?

Have you tried the 4 Mbps option? Does that not meet your application requirements?

22 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

I'd just manage my balance to ~ 250 baht if you want to renew for another 7 days, and stick with the 7 day option? It can't auto-renew if your balance is below ~ 214 baht. It's not that much of a premium to stick with the daily option, right? ~ 80 baht week?

They'll send you a reminder, and even if you forget, just add at least 214 baht and then re-subscribe.

Thanks. Yes, the daily package is OK, just need to keep resubbing as the 24h expires. I will try a weekly as you describe with a low balance so it doesn't auto subscribe - to save daily process. I also have a DTAC year long no leakage plan that needs an account above 0THB balance to stay active all year. As the balance will effectively not go below 0THB as the weekly 10mbps sub cannot auto renew with ~214THB the no leakage should be OK also I hope.

On 10/7/2018 at 2:24 AM, WorriedNoodle said:

Thanks. Yes, the daily package is OK, just need to keep resubbing as the 24h expires. I will try a weekly as you describe with a low balance so it doesn't auto subscribe - to save daily process. I also have a DTAC year long no leakage plan that needs an account above 0THB balance to stay active all year. As the balance will effectively not go below 0THB as the weekly 10mbps sub cannot auto renew with ~214THB the no leakage should be OK also I hope.

212.93 baht. 213 baht and it will renew.

AIS has 30 day 10Mbps for 535 baht

Archived