BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Thai father walks free! Dad granted bail over shooting at Tesco Lotus

Thai father walks free! Dad granted bail over shooting at Tesco Lotus

1PM.jpg

The Nakorn Pathom court has granted bail to the father who shot a 23 year old Kasetsat University man in the parking lot of Tesco Lotus.

Suchart Buasaengjan, 71, had grown tired of Uthep Samngamnoi's constant advances to his daughter. She also didn't want to have anything to do with him.

When the pair met by chance in the car park of the store in Nakorn Pathom, Uthep showed Suchart his middle finger and thumped on his car.

Enraged Suchart produced a .22 gun and shot Uthep in the right leg. He fled to a bakery and then Suchart shot four times at his pick-up. 

He waited to be arrested and Pol Capt Wasan Tangtham charged him with attempted murder and weapons offences. 

Police opposed bail at a first appearance in court on the grounds that the incident was serious, the defendant might flee and could be involved in witness tampering. 

The court rejected this and granted bail much to the joy of family members, reported Daily News. 

Uthep is a student at the Kamphaeng Saen campus of Kasetsat university. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-05

3 minutes ago, webfact said:

Enraged Suchart produced a .22 gun and shot Uthep in the right leg.

lucky only a .22

3 minutes ago, webfact said:

Suchart shot four times at his pick-up. 

and he was released on bail? horse thieves and pick up shooters are scum.

hang him.

I bet that Sheila (his daughter) is being avoided by all the boys now.

7 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

I bet that Sheila (his daughter) is being avoided by all the boys now.

i wonder if she is super hot?

58 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i wonder if she is super hot?

I bet she thinks her dad is super hot for what he did.

Good what else could he have done, 71 years old against a 23 year old,so the stalker lost a bit of blood,and it was not a kill shot,hope he is exonerated.

8 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Good what else could he have done, 71 years old against a 23 year old,so the stalker lost a bit of blood,and it was not a kill shot,hope he is exonerated.

Hope not. As far as I am concerned, driving around with a firearm is a major offense, effective prison time should be the rule.

“Charged with attempted murder and weapons offences”

Let’s see what jail time he gets. 

18 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

“Charged with attempted murder and weapons offences”

Let’s see what jail time he gets. 

suspended and a fine

I'm still waiting for a picture of the daughter [emoji23]

Why do people think the answer to all their problems is a gun? What happened to peaceful negotiation? Dealt with hundreds of cases of domestic disputes like this in the UK but no one ever thought to use a gun on the other party. 

But it seems in Thailand, like in the US, where guns are easily available, they are the first resort rather than the last.

The police and the witness tampering should not be used in the same sentence lol.

You loose again stick to robbing scooters boys 

1 hour ago, Classic Ray said:

Why do people think the answer to all their problems is a gun? What happened to peaceful negotiation? Dealt with hundreds of cases of domestic disputes like this in the UK but no one ever thought to use a gun on the other party. 

But it seems in Thailand, like in the US, where guns are easily available, they are the first resort rather than the last.

Ok what the father did was wrong.. but to answer your post

Two years they had been pestered by this retard, sniffing around trying to get the attention of his daughter who had also rejected all advances by him.. peaceful negotiation in saying STAY AWAY

He took to insulting the family via social media, pestered them at home and it seems also bumping into them in public places.. which by the way if you know the area Tesco Lotus is a full 30 minute drive from his area in Kasetsart University area... not a meeting by chance I think !

Even then he taunted the father by approaching them and banging on their vehicle... this guy was a complete menace.. and obviously wouldn't take no for an answer.. and we know where that ends up usually with the girl being harmed in some way.

The father/daughter should have called the police to come and assist them and filed a report so as to keep him away... but in the heat of the moment the father took it into his own hands to protect his daughter and to finally get the message across to this retard no means no and enough is enough !!!