HD Prime not working

sumrit

I can log in and select the TV channel but then get the following message 'cannot load M3U8: 404not found'. It's the same message on all the servers and for all TV channels (both English andThai) that I've tried.

18 minutes ago, Esso49 said:

It is working right now for me. But can not get it to work in Google Chrome today even though U have enabled Flash. So opened it in M Edge and is working fine.

Still not working for me. I tried using Chrome, Firefox and Opera earlier and have now tried using Edge. Edge message says 'error loading media: file could not be played'.

I've also used Ccleaner to clear any cookies etc that might have been in the system.

Also, when I went straight from closing HD Prime in Firefox to opening it in Edge I got the usual message to say they'd detected that I was logged on elsewhere and continuing in Edge would close the original connection.

Does it still work if you choose a different program or change channels?

13 minutes ago, sumrit said:

Still not working for me. I tried using Chrome, Firefox and Opera earlier and have now tried using Edge. Edge message says 'error loading media: file could not be played'.

I've also used Ccleaner to clear any cookies etc that might have been in the system.

Also, when I went straight from closing HD Prime in Firefox to opening it in Edge I got the usual message to say they'd detected that I was logged on elsewhere and continuing in Edge would close the original connection.

Does it still work if you choose a different program or change channels?

I have in the past needed to shut down the pc and re-open before opening HDprime again in Edge. Last weekend I was getting the Thai government banned warning for HDprime until I cleared all the cookies out so maybe something is not quite right somewhere but stil watching it right now.

• 5 months later...

Archived