Missing text in update pop-up

bluesofa

It seems that since the recent forum update, there now appears to be a glitch with this on-screen pop-up?

The text to the right of "webfact has replied" is missing/invisible.

See the screenshot.

I hovered my mouse over where the text should be, and the link itself appears as shown.

(My system ignores the mouse itself for a screenshot)

I'm assuming it's not an issue with my browser - Firefox 62.0 (64 bit) for Linux Mint.

Screenshot from 2018-10-05 08-47-10-edit.png

Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue!

There used to often be two lots of text, from what I remember before when it displayed correctly.

I think one took you to the next new post, the other went to the next page when there were a lot of new posts?

• 3 weeks later...

I brought it up in the Forum Feedback thread (about a week after you posted this topic it seems). The Link is there but they changed the colour of the font so that it is pretty much invisible now. The only way to read it is to click/drag your cursor over it so it is highlighted.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/935307-new-site-feedback/?do=findComment&comment=13457433

2 hours ago, Kerryd said:

I brought it up in the Forum Feedback thread (about a week after you posted this topic it seems). The Link is there but they changed the colour of the font so that it is pretty much invisible now. The only way to read it is to click/drag your cursor over it so it is highlighted.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/935307-new-site-feedback/?do=findComment&comment=13457433

Thanks for your post.

I've tried highlighting the text, but it seems to see it as a click for some reason, and can't see the highlighted text - absolutely nothing.

I'm guessing the change in colour has been done by TV, or can we as users alter it ourselves?

I'm using Firefox 63.0 on Linux.

Archived