Hundreds Of Foreigners Arrested In Record Raids

webfact

57 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

I remember that chap back in the 1930ies, with a strange square shaped moustache below his nose, I think some place in Germany ...who seemed to have the same speech as you !!?...or am I mistaken ? ????

Godwins Law. Thread finished.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/6/2018 at 1:07 PM, radiochaser said:

Where were people thrown out of helicopters in burning oil drums?

I would suggest that having burning oil drums aboard helicopters in the first place would be a remarkably dodgy idea!

There are reports that during the campaign against the communist insurgency in the North and Northeast, some communist activists were disposed of by burning in oil drums, sometimes it is alleged, horrifically, whilst still alive.

As for throwing them out of helicopters, that I believe was rather an Argentine speciality was it not?

I have, coincidentally, met an American gentleman ( I use the term loosely) up here in Chiang Rai who claims to have served as a "special forces advisor" during the anti communist campaigns. He was of course bullshitting, unless the CIA was deploying 14 year olds! He was also geographically confused - he swore blind that the Ho Chi Minh trail crossed the Mekong River near Nong Khai! He claimed to have spent a lot of time in an OP watching it. He didn't understand when I pointed out that he couldn't have seen very much! He started wittering on about calling in napalm strikes on his own position! A bit embarrassing really...

On 10/5/2018 at 1:45 PM, sanemax said:

Its nothing to do with "racism" or "class" .

Its about imposing the rule of law

LOL to "rule of law" under a military regime. There's no need to apologize for everything they do.

On 10/5/2018 at 2:43 AM, sanemax said:

I quite often see non Thais working in retail , restaurants , suit makers , and shops .

Many have a family and business here and have been here for years .

Quite a few are the business owners , restaurant and tailor shop owners , these guys must be quite concerned .

how about all the russian "tour guides", or those russian skanks on walking street handing out paper?  I mean, how more blatant can one get?

Archived