Big Joke: Thai police team have been to England to interview woman who claims rape on Koh Tao

webfact

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:44 PM, Tropicalevo said:

It amazes me how many 'non islanders' write so vociferously about boycotting Koh Tao.

There is no evidence that their conspiracy theories are correct. That is all they are. Conspiracy theories.

Post #4 identifies 7 examples of deaths on Koh Tao but only one has any evidence pointing to murder. The rest are unexplained.

Yes, there are questions about the professionalism (or lack of) and the undertaking of investigations into some deaths on Koh Tao, but writing numerous posts telling people to boycott Koh Tao is not going to address the issue.

Suddenly, every farang death is a travesty of justice and another maniacal scream for 'Boycott Koh Tao'. Do people who post here really believe that there are no accidental deaths or death by natural causes?

How about a twitter campaign #BKT? Come on ?? You know that you hate the place.

Far more farangs die on Koh Samui and Koh Phangan every month but nothing is said.

I have been to Koh Tao about three times over the last 20 years (and I live on the islands). I am not very impressed with it and probably will not go again but I would not stand on a box and keep shouting "Boycott Koh Tao". Some (many?) people love the place.

Don't think the murder victims or their families "love the place" ...

A number of off topic trolling posts and the replies have been removed.  For the amount of off topic trolling posts that were removed, it appears that this topic has ran it's course.  

There is a new updated topic now running here:

:mfr_closed1:

Archived