Big Joke: Thai police team have been to England to interview woman who claims rape on Koh Tao

webfact

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I would like to know if the DNA on this will by any chance be checked against the DNA in the B2 case.

A match would prove beyond all doubt that they are innocent and that a cover up did indeed go on.

no dna left from the b2 case

5 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

I am glad to see that the investigation is actually taking place (finally!), but forgive if I remain skeptical; for all intents and purposes the Thai police have already called the alleged victim a liar.

I come back to something I said a while ago, two questions;

1. Do you believe that the Thai police's investigation is to seek justice or to protect the tourism industry?
  2. Would you allow your wife/daughter/sister/niece/female friend to visit there alone?

I do not believe that this process can reach definitive conclusions as it has already been too long, but I am glad to see at least an attempt.

Until female visitors can stay there with safety, and until the local police convince outsiders that they are professional, not in the proverbial 'back pocket' of the locals, and competent, then...

Remember:

Thai 'death island's bloody role call of victims

Nick Pearson, 25, was found floating in an island bay, at the foot of a 50ft drop on New Year’s Day 2014. Despite claims of a fall, he had no broken bones. While police ruled out foul play, Nick's family, who say officers did not investigate a single witness, believe he was murdered.

Hannah Witheridge, 23, from Norfolk and David Miller, 24, of Jersey were bludgeoned to death with a wooden hoe as they walked back to their hotel room late at night.

Hannah was also raped in the attack in September 2014.

Frenchman Dimitri Povse, 29, was found hanged in a bungalow on the island on New Year's Day 2015. His death was ruled as suicide but police could not explain why his hands were tied behind his back.

Later that month, graduate Christina Annesley, 23, was said to have died of natural causes after mixing antibiotics she was taking for a chest infection with alcohol. However, no toxicology report was conducted.

In March 2015 Russian tourist Valentina Novozhyonova, 23, vanished from her hostel on Koh Tao in mid-February - sparking a police search. She had checked into the hostel on February 11 and was due to check out on February 16 – but failed to do so. A few days later, staff checked her room to discover her mobile phone, passport and camera had all been left behind.

Bricklayer Luke Miller was found at the bottom of a swimming pool at the Sunset Bar at Sairee Beach in January 2016.

His family accused the Thai police of a cover-up.

Belgian backpacker Elise Dallemagne, 30, was found hanged in the hills on the island on April 28, 2017.

And, there are more...

BOYCOTT!!!

no evidence whatsoever other than Hannah & David the rest are ST fantasies! 

2 hours ago, yorkieb said:

There hase already been a report in the uk this week that the girl has admitted in an interview with uk press that no rape occured and she was mistaken.

Not the same case.  You are referring to a different case where a British girl claimed she had been raped on Koh Phangan at the end of September and then retracted her claim.

https://kohphangannews.org/general-news/british-woman-was-not-raped-on-koh-phangan-island-as-she-had-previously-claimed-3863.html

2 hours ago, nikmar said:

can you provide a link? I read the UK press and I didnt come across that.

The poster is either mistaken or deliberately muddying the waters. It was a different case entirely.

https://kohphangannews.org/general-news/british-woman-was-not-raped-on-koh-phangan-island-as-she-had-previously-claimed-3863.html

I don't think this was ever reported in the British press.

3 hours ago, yorkieb said:

There hase already been a report in the uk this week that the girl has admitted in an interview with uk press that no rape occured and she was mistaken.

Lies!! that was another girl on a different island.

3 hours ago, bannork said:

And apart from Hannah and David, what evidence do you have any of the others were murdered?

Hands tied behind back and hung called  'suicide'

Lies about russian girl and her phantom dive buddy

Lies about luke miller (koh tao rescue team worker said on social media he didn't just fall from balcony 'unless he bounced off the bottom a few times'

Bernd from Germany swept under carpet lots of money involved

The list goes on............

Only a fool would say nothing suspicious

7 hours ago, Esso49 said:

Seaman Stains, best remembered for the the fact he was not in Captain Pugwash's crew  ????

Which seamen, whose semen, whose panties, which victim? The plot muddies. Most important - has the insurance payment cleared?  

25 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

You havent even dealt with the previous rape and murder yet. Lol. Put away the sweeathearts that were behind it, named by that guy, McAnna on his Fb back then and then you can move on.
These guys are lousy.

Police Gen Panya also named them too and got swiftly moved off the case and told not to mention it again

4 hours ago, ReMarKable said:

I wouldn't trust that shirt with the Thai police.  Seems the British police don't know how corrupt the police here are.  They already <deleted> up the other Koh Tao observation and provided information to the Thais they shouldn't have.  Where is Sherlock?

UK police have had it for a while and fully tested it, no doubt keeping record of the DNA and didn't just put it in a friends fridge

Wouldn't it be interesting if the Thai conclusion does not match the UK's

14 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Ah, Sky News came along and the Thai police were powerless to do anything. Good to know.

Sky news got him off the island the same day he had posted his 'help me' BS plea on FB, i'm not sure why he was allowed to leave...sky news made out they were rescuing him, perhaps the police were not aware or didnt understand exactly what he had said by that time with everything else going on.. it was on his FB page and in written in English....he left on 1 of the 6 boats that left that day.

14 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

I am glad to see that the investigation is actually taking place (finally!), but forgive if I remain skeptical; for all intents and purposes the Thai police have already called the alleged victim a liar.

I come back to something I said a while ago, two questions;

1. Do you believe that the Thai police's investigation is to seek justice or to protect the tourism industry?
  2. Would you allow your wife/daughter/sister/niece/female friend to visit there alone?

I do not believe that this process can reach definitive conclusions as it has already been too long, but I am glad to see at least an attempt.

Until female visitors can stay there with safety, and until the local police convince outsiders that they are professional, not in the proverbial 'back pocket' of the locals, and competent, then...

Remember:

Thai 'death island's bloody role call of victims

Nick Pearson, 25, was found floating in an island bay, at the foot of a 50ft drop on New Year’s Day 2014. Despite claims of a fall, he had no broken bones. While police ruled out foul play, Nick's family, who say officers did not investigate a single witness, believe he was murdered.

Hannah Witheridge, 23, from Norfolk and David Miller, 24, of Jersey were bludgeoned to death with a wooden hoe as they walked back to their hotel room late at night.

Hannah was also raped in the attack in September 2014.

Frenchman Dimitri Povse, 29, was found hanged in a bungalow on the island on New Year's Day 2015. His death was ruled as suicide but police could not explain why his hands were tied behind his back.

Later that month, graduate Christina Annesley, 23, was said to have died of natural causes after mixing antibiotics she was taking for a chest infection with alcohol. However, no toxicology report was conducted.

In March 2015 Russian tourist Valentina Novozhyonova, 23, vanished from her hostel on Koh Tao in mid-February - sparking a police search. She had checked into the hostel on February 11 and was due to check out on February 16 – but failed to do so. A few days later, staff checked her room to discover her mobile phone, passport and camera had all been left behind.

Bricklayer Luke Miller was found at the bottom of a swimming pool at the Sunset Bar at Sairee Beach in January 2016.

His family accused the Thai police of a cover-up.

Belgian backpacker Elise Dallemagne, 30, was found hanged in the hills on the island on April 28, 2017.

And, there are more...

BOYCOTT!!!

1. The two are not mutually exclusive.

2. Men do not control women. This is not Victorian England nor it an extreme islamic state. Its not up to you. They have free choice and will make their own decisions.

Furthermore places such as london are far more dangerous than KT with over 100 murders since january, stabbings and a 2000% increase in acid attacks. Tragedies are no reason for the kind of hysteria you seem to be promoting.

My friend friend who is female goes to KT twice a year. She loves it. If her dad tried to stop her she would laugh in his face.

18 hours ago, Crash999 said:

And no I wouldn’t like my daughter to go there alone. Or to any developing country alone. Nothing to do with Koh Tao. 

I agree..........heard a few bad stories not all Thai related though.

17 hours ago, ReMarKable said:

I wouldn't trust that shirt with the Thai police.  Seems the British police don't know how corrupt the police here are.  They already <deleted> up the other Koh Tao observation and provided information to the Thais they shouldn't have.  Where is Sherlock?

Watson's reading the Times and I'm having a puff on my opium pipe for a clearer picture of the situation.

So thisa is the SECOND time this case has been finalised, after Big Joke stated quite categorically it never happened we are now AWAITING a report from THAI Police who interviewed her in the UK. If the case is found to be ongoing then they will invite her to come back to Thailand …..really, I would not trust them further than I could throw them. 

So now the RTP will not take a Rape case, the foreigner goes home , makes a complaint and guess what No rape so no offences. Tourism is safe. They only worry about Tourism, look at the actions they are undergoing tpo get the Chinese to come back . Farangs they do not care one jot about . They do not understand that lack of POLICE enforcement and LACK of serious investigations in almost any Criminal Offence will eventually have an impact on Tourism. just paper over the cracks. Hoping that the rest of the world believes them. 

16 hours ago, tifino said:

big joke got his shirt back?? 

now that would be a twist!

oh it's okay!... I'm going to wear an alternative Protector amulet next time arrive in LOS

He'll never recognise my middle finger :whistling: ... 

amulet.jpg

Archived