Big Joke: Thai police team have been to England to interview woman who claims rape on Koh Tao

webfact

I can see the trip report being like this....

we discovered that everywhere they use knife and fork,

these people do not know about fork and spoon.

for some reason they use the roll restaurant napkins by

hanging them in the toilet, what a backward culture.

they must have clean feet though as did not see many foot prints

on the toilet seats......

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, rkidlad said:

This thread is about an alleged rape of a young English girl. Not the murder of Hannah and David. Go and discredit news sources on the relevant threads. 

This thread is about the rape, though you and some others have been bringing up "suspicious" deaths to support a view that the island is very dangerous.

50 minutes ago, namatjira said:

I can see the trip report being like this....

we discovered that everywhere they use knife and fork,

these people do not know about fork and spoon.

for some reason they use the roll restaurant napkins by

hanging them in the toilet, what a backward culture.

they must have clean feet though as did not see many foot prints

on the toilet seats......

Their feet are clean but their carpets are filthy as they insist on wearing shoes inside their houses.

10 minutes ago, Crash999 said:

This thread is about the rape, though you and some others have been bringing up "suspicious" deaths to support a view that the island is very dangerous.

Yes, because there are similarities. The similarities being investigations not being conducted properly. 

Boycott Kho Tao. 

20 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Boycott Kho Tao. 

"Koh Tao has become a huge draw for young backpackers thanks to its stunning beaches and cheap accommodation. As many as 750,000 Britons visit each year." per Daily Mail 8 SEP 2018

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6145661/British-teen-raped-Thailand-warns-backpackers-avoid-going-Koh-Tao.html

3 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

"Koh Tao has become a huge draw for young backpackers thanks to its stunning beaches and cheap accommodation. As many as 750,000 Britons visit each year." per Daily Mail 8 SEP 2018

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6145661/British-teen-raped-Thailand-warns-backpackers-avoid-going-Koh-Tao.html

Are you saying the Daily Mail is a credible news source? 

7 minutes ago, rkidlad said:
11 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

As many as 750,000 Britons visit each year." per Daily Mail 8 SEP 2018

<snip>

Are you saying the Daily Mail is a credible news source? 

I'm saying you better have a bigger platform and a louder voice than than this one if you want to put a dent in that number.

16 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

By quoting the Daily Mail? 

Yes I quoted the Daily Mail in a story about the young lady's softball interview in The Times so if the number is not credible then maybe the Daily Mail's synopsis of the interview was not credible.

BTW the actual Times article uses the number more than 100.000 visitors each year so either way your work is cut out for you.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/stay-away-from-rape-island-teenager-warns-backpackers-z2779whlw

43 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, because there are similarities. The similarities being investigations not being conducted properly. 

Boycott Kho Tao. 

boycott koh tao...there are you true colours showing..nothing to do with the truth as you claimed a few post previously!

i'll agree that the 2014 case turned into a shit show, but 'the similarities of the investigations not being conducted properly' are purely because you and the death island posse refuse to accept anything than the result you want and your source is the samui times with an obvious bias.

27 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

boycott koh tao...there are you true colours showing..nothing to do with the truth as you claimed a few post previously!

i'll agree that the 2014 case turned into a shit show, but 'the similarities of the investigations not being conducted properly' are purely because you and the death island posse refuse to accept anything than the result you want and your source is the samui times with an obvious bias.

What result? 

The girl alleging rape had to go to the press. Then the RTP said there was no evidence of rape and threatened to arrest her and blacklist her. How is that a result any sane person would want?

Why are you talking about the Samui Times? We know what the police have said from multiple sources. The most credible one being from their very own press conferences. 

32 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

are you saying the samuit times is?

I haven’t said anything credible or discredible about the Samui Times. I certainly wouldn’t credit them over something if I’d earlier discredited them. It’s called hypocrisy. 

Stop banging on about the Samui Times. I have no interest in anything on this thread other than the alleged rape and the investigation so far. 

5 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

I haven’t said anything credible or discredible about the Samui Times. I certainly wouldn’t credit them over something if I’d earlier discredited them. It’s called hypocrisy. 

Stop banging on about the Samui Times. I have no interest in anything on this thread other than the alleged rape and the investigation so far. 

Its the common script from the Koh Tao residents, its all they bang on about.

Shooting the messenger!

He even admits the double murder investigation was a farce but still thinks the Burmese are guilty and blames, yes you guessed the Samui Times for daring to call them scapegoats lol

18 minutes ago, jimmynewbie said:

Its the common script from the Koh Tao residents, its all they bang on about.

Shooting the messenger!

He even admits the double murder investigation was a farce but still thinks the Burmese are guilty and blames, yes you guessed the Samui Times for daring to call them scapegoats lol

i never said it was a farce,

i dont really have an opinion either way about that case for the exact reason of it being  such a shit show. if you actually ask Burmese people they too have mixed opinions, but TV members know the truth because 'the messenger' the samui times told them the truth...all burmese and tourists are angelic and would never do anything wrong or put themselves at risk..it can only be the nasty thais!!

i have already said i'm happy to be proved wrong if this girl was actually raped, but i dont think many here including you will accept any other outcome other than it being the people you want it to be!

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i dont really have an opinion either way about that case for the exact reason of it being  such a shit show. if you actually ask Burmese people they too have mixed opinions, but TV members know the truth because 'the messenger' the samui times told them the truth...all burmese and tourists are angelic and would never do anything wrong or put themselves at risk..it can only be the nasty thais!!

i have already said i'm happy to be proved wrong if this girl was actually raped, but i dont think many here including you will accept any other outcome other than it being the people you want it to be!

If i ask Burmese people lol, would that be ones scared on Death Island?

You sound like Prayut or Big Joke , do you forget some of us have a good knowledge of the islands and have seen how the migrants are treated and indeed killed.....

No not a farce i was being polite. you said ' ll agree that the 2014 case turned into a shit show '

Her mum has already hinted that the investigation concludes a rape did happen but i guess we will have to wait

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Again, most sensible posters on here simply want a proper investigation. No one cares if the the alleged rapist is Thai or not. That has nothing to do with anything. Stop conflating people wanting a proper rape investigation to be conducted with people wanting it to have been a Thai rapist and to harm Thailand’s reputation. This is a rape allegation, not an ‘us vs them so pick a side’ argument. 

Since they were willing to spend the money on the trip to the UK to interview the alleged victim and the British government was willing to facilitate this, I would have thought it would been better to complete the investigation before declaring that the rape never took place or issuing arrest warrants for CSI LA and Samui Times webmasters and the 12 hapless Facebook followers.  This sequence of events doesn't really create the impression of an impartial investigation.

12 minutes ago, Arkady said:

Since they were willing to spend the money on the trip to the UK to interview the alleged victim and the British government was willing to facilitate this, I would have thought it would been better to complete the investigation before declaring that the rape never took place or issuing arrest warrants for CSI LA and Samui Times webmasters and the 12 hapless Facebook followers.  This sequence of events doesn't really create the impression of an impartial investigation.

Yes Prawit decided the outcome of the investigation long before 'Big joke' spoke

He really was upset about being caught out by CSI LA re his watches and think that is the main reason he went after them  

Its also the  3rd or 4th time they have put out warrants for the ST when nothing can be done , extraditions will never happen as they found out in the past (that's if they even tried which i doubt)   the UK or any country for that matter would not recognise stupid 'spreading fake news' charges especially now they are spreading the same news daily.

Makes you wonder how anybody here could defend this nonsense

Just now, Crash999 said:

The people who would boycott Koh Tao are the people who wouldn't normally go there anyway.

Yea, the kind of people who don't take kindly to bodged murder investigations and police threatening alleged rape victims. Aka, sensible people. 

1 minute ago, bannork said:

I wonder how the multitude of Myanmar workers on Koh Tao would feel on hearing some TV members calling for a boycott of the island. 

No one takes any notice of what members on here think about Kho Tao, remember? 

3 minutes ago, bannork said:

I wonder how the multitude of Myanmar workers on Koh Tao would feel on hearing some TV members calling for a boycott of the island. 

Probably relieved as many are kept there against their will ,paid pittance and bullied

1 minute ago, jimmynewbie said:

Probably relieved as many are kept there against their will ,paid pittance and bullied

And probably live in fear of being framed for a crime they didn't commit. I bet a few are worried right now that they may be stitched up for rape in the not so distant future. 

Archived