Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

S Korean fleeced by Chiang Mai bar gets a refund

Recommended Posts

On 10/7/2018 at 7:24 AM, n210mp said:

Not for a moment am I doubting you Ianf but up in them thar hills 42 KPH or was that just on the downhill bits? 

Downhill hits 50kph. Im following in the bunch of Thai Racing cyclists. The bunch has its own dragging effect. But the av by the time we got back to Mae Hia with the cool down was 35.9. You can verify this on Strava.

9 hours ago, YogaVeg said:

🙏 Agreed. Good luck finding a place which has never had one bad news story. It's common knowledge that karaoke places are to be avoided in Thailand. Take it or leave it.

A little research goes a long way people...

CM has a lot to like.

 

9 hours ago, YogaVeg said:

🙏 Agreed. Good luck finding a place which has never had one bad news story. It's common knowledge that karaoke places are to be avoided in Thailand. Take it or leave it.

A little research goes a long way people...

CM has a lot to like.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 8:41 AM, Mickmouse1 said:

Disgraceful, the entire sum should have been refunded. The police should not negotiate with illegally operating business but compel them to settle a full refund and compensation for cheating and causing great inconvenience not to.mention the damage caused to the image of Chiang Mai

My thoughts exactly, I can't understand why such blatant fraud is not punished by a complete refund and charges of fraud 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 7:24 AM, n210mp said:

Not for a moment am I doubting you Ianf but up in them thar hills 42 KPH or was that just on the downhill bits? 

Downhill hits 50kph. Im following in the bunch of Thai Racing cyclists. The bunch has its own dragging effect. But the av by the time we got back to Mae Hia with the cool down was 35.9. You can verify this on Strava."

 

No need for any checking Ian, I'm only "ribbing you" Its just that when Texas Bob and I are cruising along Suk with many diversions around the small Sois that lead off to Ban Amphur and Bansare we seldom get an average of more than   19 5 Kph and thats on a good day,

Just like to have a "poke" at you young hoppin youths who fly past us all the time on your speed machines!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 8:24 AM, jesimps said:

Another bullet point to add to my long list of reasons never to visit Chiang Mai again. Why does any farang choose to settle in that grithole of a place?

Nonsense. Just dont visit random Karaoke bars that tuk tuk drivers bring you too. Chiang Mai is a huge city and province. 99% of it is safe. The other 1% is where the tuk tuk guys bring you... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgraceful ! Tuk-tuk drivers and bars collaborating together to fleece foreigners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EricTh said:

Disgraceful ! Tuk-tuk drivers and bars collaborating together to fleece foreigners.

Yes, unheard-of. Avoid the city. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...