‘Thai Caveman’ angers locals for bedding DOZENS of western women and BRAGGING on Facebook

rooster59

‘Thai Caveman’ angers locals for bedding DOZENS of western women and BRAGGING on Facebook

By JOE GAMP

Thai-caveman-koh-phangan1-1027563.jpg

A MAN in Thailand dubbed ‘caveman’ has claimed to have bedded droves of western women on a Thai island - but locals have called for the man to be evicted after fury at his antics, which he boasted about online.

Alleged lothario Chatupoom Losiri - a self-proclaimed caveman - posted pictures of several young woman sleeping naked on his bed on Facebook page.

Mr Chatuppom calls himself the Thai Caveman, a persona he uses to bed women travelling to the party island.

He claimed several women had spent the night with him in a cave on the Full Moon Party island of Koh Phangan.

Full story: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1027563/thai-caveman-Chatupoom-Losiri-bed-dozens-women-furious-locals-bragging-koh-phangan

EXPRESS: 2018-10-06

HAHAHAHHA!!

Even a soi dog wouldnt stay 5 minutes in that filthy hovel.

About the only western hippy skanks that might sleep with him would be those who've snorted half a kilo of white powder.

I think he's on the CHUC  WOW....he's got the right/left hand for it.

Oh dear - Captain Cave Man as a Thai lothario ?

Doubtless, this intellectual 'artisan' will be bragging next about how giving it to 'em three times in rapid succession, then punching them on the nose when they complain, is the same as giving 'em nine inches and making them bleed, like the true Thai man he is...

He gives me hope. Im off to Khao San Road. Gonna get me some elephant pants and amulets, I already got me a hat, some sunglasses at night, the bulging gut is like a Chinese Buddha gig........

22 hours ago, lanista said:

HAHAHAHHA!!

Even a soi dog wouldnt stay 5 minutes in that filthy hovel.

About the only western hippy skanks that might sleep with him would be those who've snorted half a kilo of white powder.

I think he's on the CHUC  WOW....he's got the right/left hand for it.

He has evidence to back it up. drunk party western girls are easy to bed, even easier when on holiday. Thai cavemen is fit looking and has long locks that a lot of western women get turned on by and a nice tan. 

I think you may just be feeling a little intimidated. He wouldnt have to pay them either like most western males who bed Thais.

15 hours ago, Ackybang said:

Oh dear - Captain Cave Man as a Thai lothario ?

Doubtless, this intellectual 'artisan' will be bragging next about how giving it to 'em three times in rapid succession, then punching them on the nose when they complain, is the same as giving 'em nine inches and making them bleed, like the true Thai man he is...

A touch racist are we?

24 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

A touch racist are we?

or is it simple jealousy over possession of a Chang 6 pack 

tick whichever MultiGuess answer you think applies:

Image result for Chang 6 pack   or   image.jpeg.0643ff2b973357217adb04f507794ada.jpeg 

On 10/6/2018 at 11:36 PM, Pete1980 said:

He has evidence to back it up. drunk party western girls are easy to bed, even easier when on holiday. Thai cavemen is fit looking and has long locks that a lot of western women get turned on by and a nice tan. 

I think you may just be feeling a little intimidated. He wouldnt have to pay them either like most western males who bed Thais.

You're correct...over and above the male's physical attributes, when alcohol is introduced,  many women(not all) envision an almost God-like encounter. Funny what alcohol often does to make things  unlike as they seem. But that's the way it is everywhere.In my youth, I witnessed similar behavior and have been part of "it".But I drew the line when it seemed some women would sell their soul just to get laid...that and people who this article is about.Novelty <deleted> visiting women? Surely, I thought you were better than that.

Archived