90 days online

dvg

3 hours ago, New beginnings said:

Always do on-line and so far no problems.  Latest one done this Monday using Safari browser on IPad and printed of authorisation same day.

You have a link for the website?Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, happysoul said:

Hello,

Trying the 90 days online... Seems out of work for Chiang Mai ? Or is it just me ?

Here's what I get 

Untitled-1.jpg.df2b1ec47306e91091a35a87de9b9395.jpg

I got that message a few times, be sure your input data is correct and try again.  That worked for me a couple of days ago in CM.

Apply 15 days before due day up to 7 days before due date. As mentioned check and recheck input information,just one thing incorrect will cause the message you got.

Also it may be you are one of the unlucky ones for whom it does not currently work, works great for me but not for er indoors so we mail in for 23 baht total

I have just spent an hour also trying to do an online, using Edge and Chrome and filling the form in so often I now know my passport number and my TM6 barcode off by heart.

At this point I am thinking my normal 30 minute round trip in person is far easier.

Then I checked my dates, due date 30th October, so 8 day away...ok

I then read that if I left the country in the 90 day period, another 90 days starts???

I did come back into the country after a spell elsewhere on 6th October.

So did I inadvertently complete my 90 day report on the 6th? thus making my online application void???

Maybe I'm the only idiot who's done this, but using the drop down calendar, I forgot to change the year -- which is preset to the current year -- to last year, the date I last arrived in Thailand. I fixated on day and month. Duh.

And Firefox now works just fine, at least for me. No more IE required.

This is the way to do it now, confirmed in one working day.  If it applies, you are American, there is no United States on the dropdown menu, at least not on the one I got with Safari. Just keep trying until you get all the input right, 2 or 3 times should usually be enough.

• 4 months later...

Archived