Changing tourist visa to Non-B based on being a family member of foreign worker

Hi, I am working in Thailand and currently have WP and Non-B visa (will apply for yearly extension next month). I want my mom to stay with me in Thailand. Currently she is here on tourist visa (Still have 25 days left from total 60 days stay granted at time of entry). Can I get her visa changed from Tourist to Non-O without making her leave the country? My employer is super helpful in preparing, providing documents for this purpose.

Looking forward to learn the process from anyone having recent, first hand experience.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If she is 50 or over she can do a change of visa status to get a 90 day non immigrant visa (category O) entry.

Requirements are here: https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_75

Thank you for replying. 

Yes she's over 50. Is it possible to apply my extension of stay based on work and mom's visa change application on same time? I have read in remarks (as on official link) that 

2. The accompanied person must have a permit to stay in Thailand for a period of one year (I still have to get it processed).

11 minutes ago, Areeb said:

Yes she's over 50. Is it possible to apply my extension of stay based on work and mom's visa change application on same time?

She can apply as soon as you have your extension of stay stamp.

If they do a under consideration stamp when you apply for your extension she may have to wait until you get the the extension stamp at the end of the 30 days.

She could apply for a 30 day extension of her 60 day entry that would allow time for her to do it.