"cracks" In The Airport?

Ricohoc

I've read in several posts about "cracks" in the airport, but after looking in different places throughout the forum, I haven't been able to find out what this is about. It appears that it has something to do with Bangkok, but that's all I've figured out.

Any help? Thanks in advance! :o

The cracks are not in the airport building but have appeared in the runway of the recently completed Suvarnabhumi (pronounced Suwannapoom in Thai) airport south of Bangkok.

Thaivisa has a subforum directly related to Suvarnabhumi airport. I have redirected your question there. :o

Unfortunately, there are/were also cracks IN the airport building. You could see them on the floor, back in November (may have been repaired by now).

The cracks are not in the airport building but have appeared in the runway of the recently completed Suvarnabhumi (pronounced Suwannapoom in Thai) airport south of Bangkok.
Do I dare ask what is being done to repair them or avoid them?

Thanks for putting my post where it belongs. I had no idea what the name of the airport was ...

Do I dare ask what is being done to repair them or avoid them?

Thanks for putting my post where it belongs. I had no idea what the name of the airport was ...

Not a problem.

Rather than having multiple "cracks threads" running on the forum, I suggest that you check out this thread, and add any more questions there. You may even find the answers you seek.

:o

/Closed.