"I know Big Joke - give me your money!" - 'Thierry Perenon' surfaces again

webfact

"I know Big Joke - give me your money!" - 'Thierry Perenon' surfaces again

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A man claiming to be an officer working for the Thai police has resurfaced to try and rip off the admin of the CSI LA  site over the Koh Tao alleged rape case. 

CSI LA were contacted by someone claiming to be "Thierry Perenon" who said that he knew Maj Gen Surachate Hakparn or Big Joke. 

Idle extortion threats were made that inferred that the UK teen at the center of the rape allegations was lying and that the good name of Maj-Gen Surachate had been besmirched. 

The owner of CSI LA - believed to be a US national of Thai extraction in the US - is actually wanted by Big Joke for spreading damaging fake news. 

Surachate told Daily News that he had no idea who Thierry Perenon is. 

Perhaps he should. 

Thaivisa notes that Thai police have admitted in the past that a French man of this name had helped the Department of Special Investigations (DSI) in the past. Though not a sworn officer he had assisted under a foreigner network program" in Pattaya. 

Thaivisa further notes that a person claiming to be Thierry Perenon was featured in two stories earlier in the year.

These were failed extortion attempts against those arrested in the Pattaya Russian Sex Course investigation and the attempted extortion of several hundred thousand baht from British YouTube blogger Danny Mac. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-09

2 hours ago, anthobkk said:

We don't know if it is this guy sending message himself or just a scammer who went to his FB page, saved pictures of him and use them to scam and scare people....

He is known for doing it, the DSI were supposed to be investigating him for impersonating them but he has never been arrested , I wonder why?

2 hours ago, oldrunner said:

I still prefer the nice polite 200 Baht attached with your license, followed by a smile, and return of license minus the 200 Baht. That is the Thailand I have come to love and enjoy.

Strap your helmet on mate, you never know it might even save your life one day as well as the 200 baht

On 10/9/2018 at 11:58 PM, balo said:

This French guy is really an idiot , I mean dumb if he thinks he can get away with this.  He is just a scammer and should be more worried about Big Joke now than ever before 

He is not only a scammer, but he claims himself to be the head of a huge steroids network in France and USA. There are some clues about it and i believe it's true. 

Capture d’écran 2018-10-11 à 15.03.38.png

Capture d’écran 2018-10-11 à 15.05.26.png

Capture d’écran 2018-10-11 à 15.05.02.png

Archived