Extension

Hi Guys I did have non O visa which expired due to separation with my Ex she never supplied me with relevant paperwork needed!I have completed two border runs Kanchaburi border I came back and was given 30 day extension which expires the 16th knowing their is a holiday this weekend what are my options can I get a 7 day extension and then go to lao (immagration didn’t give 60 days due to the house being new build and no housebook with my son on)I did try to explain but they was not helpful so basically just want to know if I can get 7 days so I can delay my lao trip

1 minute ago, Thai Expat said:

Ubon Joe where do you suggest Savannakhet or vietannne 

It depends upon what visa you are applying for.

Vientiane is good for a tourist visa or a single entry non-o visa. For a tourist visa it is best since they do not ask for tickets or financial proof.

Savannakhet for a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

It depends upon what visa you are applying for.

Vientiane is good for a tourist visa or a single entry non-o visa. For a tourist visa it is best since they do not ask for tickets or financial proof.

Savannakhet for a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage.

Can the multiple entry non-o be based on a biological child the same as I do in Calif?

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

Can the multiple entry non-o be based on a biological child the same as I do in Calif?

Savannakhet will not issue a multiple entry non-o visa based upon being the parent of a Thai.

Penang will do one by showing 400 baht in the bank or proof of income.

11 hours ago, Thai Expat said:

Parent joe unmarried so just a non o 90 day will suit till my elite visa is processed 

Be sure you have the original birth certificate to show when you apply in Vientiane or Savannakhet.