Security Guard Falls From 4th Floor..............

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: February 12th 2007

Unfortunate Security Guard Falls From The 4th Floor

On the 11th of February at 9pm Pattaya Police were called to a commercial building on Pattaya 3rd Road.

Police arrived to the scene with Rescue Volunteers to find a seriously injured man named Khun Jira Pogaew, 39, on the ground and bleeding badly. He was immediately rushed to Banglamung Hospital.

Sompong Boonyang a friend of the injured man told Police that he and Jira had just finished their dinner at a local café. They returned and Jira decided to relax on the Top Floor of the building on a deck chair.

Sompong only realised what was happening when he heard police sirens outside. It was only then that he discovered his friend was injured and explained that the only conclusion as to why his friend ended up in such a state is that the deck chair must have slipped causing Jira to fall 4 floors to the ground.

Jira is expected to be in Hospital for some time but is likely to make a good recovery and an unofficial Hospital spokesman said Mr. Jira said next time I will wear my Batman suit.

On the 11th of February at 9pm Pattaya Police were called to a commercial building on Pattaya 3rd Road.

Police arrived to the scene with Rescue Volunteers to find a seriously injured man named Khun Jira Pogaew, 39, on the ground and bleeding badly. He was immediately rushed to Banglamung Hospital.

Sompong Boonyang a friend of the injured man told Police that he and Jira had just finished their dinner at a local café. They returned and Jira decided to relax on the Top Floor of the building on a deck chair.

Sompong only realised what was happening when he heard police sirens outside. It was only then that he discovered his friend was injured and explained that the only conclusion as to why his friend ended up in such a state is that the deck chair must have slipped causing Jira to fall 4 floors to the ground.

Jira is expected to be in Hospital for some time but is likely to make a good recovery and an unofficial Hospital spokesman said Mr. Jira said next time I will wear my Batman suit.

Might this be a euphemism for "just staggered back from a session" perhaps?

Edited by Briggsy

.............................Mr. Jira said next time I will wear my Batman suit.

:o I have to admit: this guy falls from the 4th floor, survives, and still has a great sense of humor !

LaoPo :D