PUBLIC POLL FOR THE GAYS -- How many gay guys have had experiences with ladyboys?

Jingthing

How many gay guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey there, it's a poll for gay guys to mirror the other poll for straight guys.

Is attraction to ladyboys a straight thing, a gay thing, or both?

Here is your chance to make your gay male voices heard.

????️‍????????️‍????????️‍????????️‍????????️‍????

WARNING! Voting here is NOT ANONYMOUS to help deter the straight people acting like they're gay to skew the poll. FOR GAYS ONLY!

????️‍????????️‍????????️‍????????️‍????????️‍????

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

So far 100 percent of the gays aren't going for the ladyboys. Who knew? I knew. 

in your poll you forgot the option "I'm straight, but other people say I'm gay because I had something with a ladyboy"

seriously, the problem today is social media. everybody can publish his ignorance - as opposed to an opinion, because ignorance is not an opinion, ignorance is simply wrong.

people now think they can simply change the meaning of words and concepts because there are more morons in the world than there are persons who actually care about getting things right.

examples:

- "alcoholism is not a disease", this stems simply from the wrong understanding of what defines a disease (and to be fair, the opposite statement also gets exploited all the same because people don't know what the meaning of "disease" actually is).

- "democracy", people believe a poll resulting in a majority result is automatically democratic and should be respected

- "paedophile", people will insist on extending this illness to anyone that feels attracted to persons that are legally underage, while the definition actually says "a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children."

Of course the social media simpletons also have an "opinion" (ahem) about what is gay and what not. they certainly don't need sexual behavior scientists to tell what is right about that, lol.

and see my point about democracy - no, the simple fact that more peole are wrong than right doesn't make a wrong belief right !

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

oh for god's sake, we had this conversation already. 

No you didn't.

The yelping of prejudices that you define as a "conversation" did not discuss a question aimed at confirmed homosexuals who had/hadn't been with ladyboys.

It was merely the usual suspects trenchantly asserting that any male who went with a ladyboy was a defacto homosexual.

It is you that has brought that bearpit to this thread.

And judging by post #13 more of your "kind" are following.

39 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Any man that seeks "experiences" with ladyboys is not straight ... so no need for the "gay" prefix.

It is a question aimed at GAYS.

Not at anyone else in the glorious rainbow that is LGBTQ.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Incorrect. Attraction to ladyboys is primarily a straight thing because they present themselves as females. 

Nope. I'll grant you that the attraction is their female appearance, but the act of "experience" is a conscious choice ... and they've chosen to have a sexual encounter with who they know to be a biological man. What they are not is straight.

2 hours ago, Enoon said:

No you didn't.

The yelping of prejudices that you define as a "conversation" did not discuss a question aimed at confirmed homosexuals who had/hadn't been with ladyboys.

It was merely the usual suspects trenchantly asserting that any male who went with a ladyboy was a defacto homosexual.

It is you that has brought that bearpit to this thread.

And judging by post #13 more of your "kind" are following.

Two people, two penises equals gay. That is not prejudice. If you got a BJ from a lady boy and did not know he was a lady boy, that is not gay, it is a mistake. 

If you knowingly go with a lady boy (aka a man) that means you are at least bisexual because you are going with a man who only looks like a woman.

I could never go with a lady boy (aka a man) because the idea of kissing a man is repulsive to me and I would not be able to perform. the sight of male junk? yikes.  

Here in Hua Hin we have two of the most beautiful lady boys you have ever seen.  I don't feel hate or prejudice against them, I feel sad and disappointed because they are not women. But if they were women, they would not be siting alone night after night like they are.    

I always go out of my way to be nice to lady boys because i am quite handsome and dress nicely everywhere I go and they are attracted to me like mosquitoes. I feel sorry for them because they face so much rejection all the time. Many of my bar girl friends have lady boy friends and I spend time talking with them. And as I said, many of my friends and clients over forty years of working in Hollywood, the gay capital of the world are gay. 

I am leaving now. I am never going to get into this two penises is not gay thing again.  

How is the poll going, I can't see it since I'm not allowed to vote. It would surprise me if it's still 100%. There must be someone in the gay community who fancy ladyboys. 

2 hours ago, balo said:

How is the poll going, I can't see it since I'm not allowed to vote. It would surprise me if it's still 100%. There must be someone in the gay community who fancy ladyboys. 

Yes, 100 percent of "the gays" voting are not sexually interested in ladyboys. That's because they're "the gays" and "the gays" are men that are into people that present as men. Ladyboys present as women. So ladyboys natural and normal admirers are of course "the straights."

Turnout is picking up! Take care with the servers. Don't want to CRASH this puppy. 

Archived