PUBLIC POLL FOR THE GAYS -- How many gay guys have had experiences with ladyboys?

Jingthing

How many gay guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, NonthaburiBear said:

not my cup of tea...tough from experience having ex-girlfriend from fashion industry, most Gay people tent to like real woman/ beautiful girls.  theres a friend of mine who bisex and having sexual relationship with few Ladyboys

Like as in wanting to have sex with them? I think not. Gay men by definition have a primary sexual interest towards other men. Ladyboys present as women so that's not a lure to the vast majority of gay men. Of course I totally respect that there are many people without such a defined sexual orientation such as bisexuals, etc. This isn't about them. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Incorrect. Attraction to ladyboys is primarily a straight thing because they present themselves as females. 

They may present themselves as females but lets be serious, its obvious from a mile they are guys.

3 minutes ago, baansgr said:

They may present themselves as females but lets be serious, its obvious from a mile they are guys.

Think about this for a moment. Imagine what most gay men go through go up growing up in a world that is still today largely homophobic. They don't choose that. They don't choose the social stigma. So supposedly they go through all that because they're not really attracted males, but rather ladyboys? Come on now. Grow up. The primary group that is attracted to ladyboys are STRAIGHT MEN (and yes some bisexual men as well) and you can confirm this yourself by talking to the ladyboy's themselves.

An interesting topic and it appears that peoples opinions are divided.

Many saying that bisexuals like ladyboys.

BUT , as the poll is only for gays to vote the outcome of the poll will tell the true story !

Hopefully JT will publish the results telling us how many people actually voted, if the outcome is 100% voting for “ not” but only 2 people voted then it’s not a very convincing argument.

I have no real opinion on this subject but would be interested to hear the outcome as it’s obviously stirred up some healthy discussion!!

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Remember guys who shag ladyboys don't consider themselves as gay. The official term is Queer according to the LGBT community

It's obvious to anyone paying attention that the vast majority of men that are sexually attracted to ladyboys identify as either straight or bisexual. 

This topic is not about the definition of QUEER. Start a new topic about that if you want to beat off that horse.

I do get that HOMOPHOBIC and TRANSPHOBIC straight men tend to label all men that go with ladyboys as automatically gay.

This topic isn't about that either.

It's SPEFICIFICALLY about men that strongly identify as gay and their attraction or more correctly their LACK of attraction to people that present as females (in this case -- ladyboys). 

On 10/13/2018 at 1:59 AM, AlexRich said:

Any man that seeks "experiences" with ladyboys is not straight ... so no need for the "gay" prefix.

I don't know whether there should be another term for it - but he is certainly not gay. Gays don't seek experiences with ladyboys, they seek experiences with guys.

But the question was not about seeking experiences but about having had. Many gay men have had experiences with women, and that doesn't make them straight either.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:30 AM, NCC1701A said:

Two people, two penises equals gay. 

Wow, there are really still people in this world that think in such simple terms.

Just a hint: A gay man is a man who likes men. A ladyboy does not fall into that category. Please think for yourself a little bit before you make statements like the above.

17 hours ago, NonthaburiBear said:

not my cup of tea...tough from experience having ex-girlfriend from fashion industry, most Gay people tent to like real woman/ beautiful girls.  theres a friend of mine who bisex and having sexual relationship with few Ladyboys

Your experiences may not be generalisable. I may know more gay people than you - and almost all of them like guys. Yes, they like to look at beautiful women, but not in a sexual way.

And yes, I believe you when you say that you know one man who is bisexual. This does not mean that most gay people are.

2 hours ago, onthemoon said:

Your experiences may not be generalisable. I may know more gay people than you - and almost all of them like guys. Yes, they like to look at beautiful women, but not in a sexual way.

kao jai, of course they like guys.. thats why they're Gay. i'm just say based on my experience, most of my Ex friends who are Gay are marrying woman for  offspring purpose not for love and they choose beautiful woman for the cause best breed, ..

21 minutes ago, NonthaburiBear said:

kao jai, of course they like guys.. thats why they're Gay. i'm just say based on my experience, most of my Ex friends who are Gay are marrying woman for  offspring purpose not for love and they choose beautiful woman for the cause best breed, ..

In some cultures and subcultures being a gay man for life means complete excommunication from your family. So throughout the generations, and even now in many places in the world, gay men are still marrying women due to such strong social pressures. Now we all know there is a range with sexual preference (see Kinsey). Personally I couldn't function with a woman but many or even most gay men could. At least enough times to make some babies.

I don't see your point as really being relevant to this topic. 
It's more about the DARK SIDE of homophobia.

Who wants their daughter to marry a GAY MAN that really isn't into her?

Also, for such men that are marrying women that are actually really into the women they are marrying in a sexual way, those are not gay men! They are bisexuals or closer to straight men.

A man marrying a woman and having babies is not proof that man is actually straight. Probably the majority of gay men throughout history meet that description. 

Next … 

4 hours ago, onthemoon said:

I don't know whether there should be another term for it - but he is certainly not gay. Gays don't seek experiences with ladyboys, they seek experiences with guys.

But the question was not about seeking experiences but about having had. Many gay men have had experiences with women, and that doesn't make them straight either.

A man in a dress is a man ... the fact that the customers fantasise that they are female is neither here nor there. A wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf.

A man in a dress is a man ... the fact that the customers fantasise that they are female is neither here nor there. A wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf.
This topic is not specifically about prostitution. Not all ladyboys are prostitutes. I suggest you take your rude comments to the ladyboy attraction poll directed at straight men.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 10/13/2018 at 2:21 AM, Enoon said:

No you didn't.

The yelping of prejudices that you define as a "conversation" did not discuss a question aimed at confirmed homosexuals who had/hadn't been with ladyboys.

It was merely the usual suspects trenchantly asserting that any male who went with a ladyboy was a defacto homosexual.

It is you that has brought that bearpit to this thread.

And judging by post #13 more of your "kind" are following.

Ouch! Consider yourself lambasted NCC1701A!!!!! You naughty naughty boy ???????? That was a petulant little outburst was it not?

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So now people that are "different" aren't real?

Well, if you read "real" as normal, excuse me if I chose the wrong words, all species that I know of and perhaps my knowledge is not infinite (haven't seen any trans Hippos or Elephants as yet) , have a male and a female version and I think that the general idea behind those creations is that they are able to pro create. Therefore some bloke with a vagina or some bird with a tacked on willy are no use to any society that wishes to procreate...are they? 

4 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

No, they present themselves as men presenting themselves as men dressed up as women.

Just dressing up (going in drag) is not the same thing as having a different gender identity from your birth gender. For example a hot gay (or straight) man may dress up in drag for Halloween. He'll still be a hot gay (or straight) man when he takes off his COSTUME that may attract many gay men. A ladyboy that presents as a woman, takes hormones, enlarges her breasts, that's not the same. If you're saying that ladyboys are simply drag queens, perhaps some of them are. I'm not talking about DRAG QUEENS! 

11 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Well, if you read "real" as normal, excuse me if I chose the wrong words, all species that I know of and perhaps my knowledge is not infinite (haven't seen any trans Hippos or Elephants as yet) , have a male and a female version and I think that the general idea behind those creations is that they are able to pro create. Therefore some bloke with a vagina or some bird with a tacked on willy are no use to any society that wishes to procreate...are they?

If you talk about "creation", you live in a world that is sheltered from most of reality. 

No use to any society as they won't procreate? That is a very rude thing to say. There are many infertile straight couples, and there are many straight couples who choose not to have children. They are all "no use" and should be sent right to hell?

Do you really believe the only reason for love is to make children? If so, I feel very sorry for you. 

Current results.

Remember this is a PUBLIC poll which means if you are tempted to pose as a gay male to vote in this poll to intentionally skew the results, you will instead be coming out of the closet.

---

1. As a gay male, have you had any sexual encounters with ladyboys?

• I am a gay male and have had one or more sexual encounters with ladyboys

• I am a gay male and have NOT had any sexual experiences with ladyboys

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Current results.

Remember this is a PUBLIC poll which means if you are tempted to pose as a gay male to vote in this poll to intentionally skew the results, you will instead be coming out of the closet.

---

The results from your poll shows that having a straight guy having a sexual liaison with a ladyboy , doesnt means that hes gay , because gays dont like ladyboys

29 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Current results.

---

An endless string of ignorance and prejudice posted by the OP on this thread.

And a poll with only 6 respondents - some of them real men just having a laugh - isn't very scientific or conclusive. Complete waste of time.

On 10/13/2018 at 11:37 AM, simon43 said:

What is perhaps more of interest is that there seem to be only 2 gay people in this busy gay forum....

More like only 2 gay people (for now) who can be bothered to help the OP make his very valid point about who is attracted to ladyboys to the same noisome minority of die-hard homophobes. The narrow-minded ones that can't see the wood for the trees and are probably nervously tip-toeing around the TV gay forum for the first time ever and wondering if if they may catch something by just being in here. Heaven forbid they may click on a thread about another gay subject!

It's a small turnoout for sure but overwhelmingly showing the obvious truth that men that identify as gay even to the point of being public about it here are not tempted by ladyboys. As they present as females. The ladyboy's fans primarily come from men that identify as straight or bisexual.

Duh.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

12 hours ago, onthemoon said:

If you talk about "creation", you live in a world that is sheltered from most of reality. 

No use to any society as they won't procreate? That is a very rude thing to say. There are many infertile straight couples, and there are many straight couples who choose not to have children. They are all "no use" and should be sent right to hell?

Do you really believe the only reason for love is to make children? If so, I feel very sorry for you. 

Sorry but I didn't mean to offend "straight people" that can't have or choose not to have children and I never mentioned about going to hell. I am expressing my opinion, that you don't see animals being gay or homosexual do you? So why is it supposed to be normal for humans. It is just not natural. No I don't believe that the only reason for love is to make children but that is not likely to happen when you are sticking everything in the wrong places is it?

Archived