PUBLIC POLL FOR THE GAYS -- How many gay guys have had experiences with ladyboys?

Jingthing

How many gay guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

This is a pathetic post and should never have been allowed

Which post are you talking about?

If you're talking about the entire thread, the thread is basically an exact mirror of poll thread that was run to ask straight men the very same question.

So if that was OK and it was, then this should be OK, yeah?

On 10/13/2018 at 2:13 AM, Jingthing said:

Incorrect. Attraction to ladyboys is primarily a straight thing because they present themselves as females. 

I think more bisexual as there may be an interest to the extra bits as well 

1 hour ago, luis888 said:

I think more bisexual as there may be an interest to the extra bits as well 

Again, as is so common, you get to the crux of the issue with your comment.

You're giving your subjective opinion on what YOU think the sexual orientation is of men that are attracted to ladyboys.

Many homophobes just see two humans with penises or one with a penis and one that used to have one as being 100 percent gay all the time no exceptions based on their OUTSIDE observation of the behavior.

That is NOT what this thread is about!

It's about how the actual people that are attracted to ladyboys or not (for self identified gay men mostly NOT) identify their OWN sexual orientation.

Again, not how it looks.

Not what you think.

What the actual people that feel the attraction or not think is their personal orientation.

They own that 100 percent!

Other people don't have the power to define that for other people.

For example as a gay man if for some reason I went with a butch looking genitally conventional woman others seeing that might say, oh he's bi now or he's straight now.

No. Only if that's what I felt. Others don't get to decide that for anyone. 

Obviously, and I never said differently among the people that are attracted and have sex with ladyboys there are men that identify as straight, bi, gay, other flavors of identity, or no self identified orientation labels at all.

But it's obvious the majority of gay men are not sexually attracted to ladyboys because ladyboys present as females, and the majority of self identified gay men define themselves that way because their attractions are to people that present as males. 

The results of this very unscientific poll give some evidence to support that conclusion, though I don't present this poll or any poll on this forum as anything more than for entertainment and discussion purposes.

On 10/13/2018 at 12:14 AM, sanemax said:

Need another option :

*I am not gay , but often go with ladyboys if Ive only got 500 Baht in my pocket*

Don't forget the "I claim I'm not gay but I love having sex with ladyboys" option.

On 10/13/2018 at 12:23 AM, sanemax said:

When does a pre op , no breast implants , dress wearing , long hair and make-up wearing ladyboy become a male ?

After the op, assuming you didn't know them pre-op.   That is to say if you have no idea the person was born male then as far as you know they have always been female.

On 10/13/2018 at 1:59 AM, AlexRich said:

Any man that seeks "experiences" with ladyboys is not straight ... so no need for the "gay" prefix.

Incorrect. Attraction to ladyboys is primarily a straight thing because they present themselves as females. 

As a straight male I've never been attracted to women who present their own erection.

Mmmmm,They know that they are males then they could be possible ,, BI ,,  ?  ????

7 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

There is now a quarter of respondents that say they are gay and have had sex with a ladyboy. 

So they do exist. Whatever numbers they are in is simply irrelevant. So now there is what equates to irrefutable proof as to the existence of gay guys who will go with ladyboys.

I'm not sure what the argument about is here. I don't believe Jing has said here that such things (gays attracted to ladyboys) never or cannot happen. I believe he's said attraction to ladyboys is "primarily" a straight guys thing. Define primarily how you want -- mostly, in majority, more often than not.

And, the results of the survey in this thread continue to support that notion.  That being the case doesn't rule out or negate the exceptions to "primarily."  Each person defines their sexuality in the way they choose. But that doesn't mean there aren't trends and tendencies.

I'm not sure what the argument about is here. I don't believe Jing has said here that such things (gays attracted to ladyboys) never or cannot happen. I believe he's said attraction to ladyboys is "primarily" a straight guys thing. Define primarily how you want -- mostly, in majority, more often than not.

And, the results of the survey in this thread continue to support that notion.  That being the case doesn't rule out or negate the exceptions to "primarily."  Each person defines their sexuality in the way they choose. But that doesn't mean there aren't trends and tendencies.

Yes exactly.
The member you quoted is on a vendetta mission to bait me with blatant misrepresentations. It's not about the topic for him but instead about attempted character assassination. Not cool.

The topic is the topic. I am not the topic.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I can't find the other thread referred to, but would be interested in seeing peoples' views on this broken down by age. I would expect the views to be quite different by age group (eg under 45 and over 45).

As to this particular thread, I would expect that the vast majority of gay men are NOT sexually attracted to transsexuals.

This is what I have always heard... and it seems the marine types, super macho are the biggest customers... or maybe better said, most devoted customers..

On 10/14/2018 at 9:49 AM, onthemoon said:

Wow, there are really still people in this world that think in such simple terms.

Just a hint: A gay man is a man who likes men. A ladyboy does not fall into that category. Please think for yourself a little bit before you make statements like the above.

When he makes a statement like that I doubt thinking for himself is something he’s able to do very easily

On 10/14/2018 at 2:22 PM, AlexRich said:

A man in a dress is a man ... the fact that the customers fantasise that they are female is neither here nor there. A wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf.

That “man” in a dress may be post op and therefore not be a man. They also might not define as a man so your generalisation may only be relevant to you

On 10/17/2018 at 10:39 PM, tubby johnson said:

What kind of garbage do you watch in your spare time? Obsessed!

So you create a poll just to support your assertion that straight males are homophobes and perverts who sleep with ladyboys, and you feel superior. So a grand total of 7 (lol!) gay and straight people have bothered answering your pathetic little poll. What's the big deal about people's sexuality? Why does it matter to you who other people sleep with? Let it rest.

Woooow somebody got out of bed on the wrong side today....or maybe pushed out by a ladyboy

On 10/12/2018 at 12:13 PM, Jingthing said:

Bull.................once they find out I'm sure the attraction will wilt like a dead flower........unless they are a closet gay.

I don’t see much wrong with JT's poll. However isn’t there also a distinction to be made about preferences for pre or post op ladyboys? Then of course there’d be the guys who don’t have a preference either. It’s just not that simple to run a poll like this

On 10/22/2018 at 10:38 PM, Jingthing said:

I agree they are different things. I do NOT agree that's what they're doing. I think it's obviously the TRUTH that the vast majority of men attracted to ladyboys SELF IDENTIFY as either straight or bi. People that self identify as gay overwhelmingly are NOT sexually drawn to people that present as women, in women's clothing, with women's makeup, with enlarged breasts, taking female hormones, etc. If you can't grasp the reality of that, that's your problem. 

Sorry to hijack your thread but what gives you the ability to determine what or what not other people are?  I am not gay, and I cannot imagine any straight male being attracted (other than superficially) by ladyboys.  If, indeed, a man is attracted to one after knowing he/she isn't really a she, then he clearly is gay.  Not saying he doesn't know it before-hand though.

I would not attempt to define another persons sexuality or try to box a person in by names or classifications.  There is an all male Asian site called blue something.  Big site.  No women on there so it is safe to assume all the men like men.  I was wondering about this topic so I tried being on there as a male and then dressing up in women's clothes.  I got 400% more beans dressing up as a woman.  I am not really that cute.???? 

As this is a public poll and it is for self identified GAY MEN ONLY to vote on, I am noticing some member names on the poll that I seriously doubt are actually gay men based on their posting histories. That's the kind of FRAUD I was trying to prevent by making this a public poll but alas it wasn't a foolproof tactic. 

1 hour ago, Fairynuff said:

I don’t see much wrong with JT's poll. However isn’t there also a distinction to be made about preferences for pre or post op ladyboys? Then of course there’d be the guys who don’t have a preference either. It’s just not that simple to run a poll like this

I felt the need to keep it simple. Even doing that, it seems to me that VOTING FRAUD has entered the picture. Oh well. It's just an unscientific poll for entertainment and discussion purposes anyway.

32 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Well, I am not gay but my boyfriend is. I'll get him to vote.

TIC

Yes, I'm not gay, I'm homosexual and both my b/f (Thai) and I find men - of ANY description - dressed up as women both ridiculous and a complete turnoff.

Archived