Thailand losing favour among expats: HSBC survey

rooster59

8 minutes ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Singapore's down the road with the attraction of the Four Floors of Whoores...... and guess where they're from ?   Certain parts of Malaysia are not MOSLIM..... and there's plenty of pi^& and Pus&*y  if you know where to look,.......

Is that really a life?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be honest with you and say that i'll be if i gonna say where i'm thinking about, but after all the years here i need a bit more stability..... I can always cross the border for a nibble, both sides as well, Singapore's down the road with the attraction of the Four Floors of Whoores...... and guess where they're from ?    I think shortly looking at the latest lunacy going on in immigration and the shenanigans of the i don't think this place will be so attractive......  Ps, Certain parts of Malaysia are not Moslem...... and there's plenty of pi^& and Pus&*y  if you know where to look,.......
I don't wanna go look for it. I want to walk out my front on lower Sukhumvit and have right there [emoji16]

Malaysia recently had a 150% hike on alcohol. A draft beer at the airports only bar is $12

This is the Muslim side I don't like
I didn't mind George Town but didn't see any girls appealing and the extremely ugly lady boys lurking in the side street shadows creepy..

I don't see how the junta in power would effect farang
What's changed? Immigration hasn't changed. No announcements on their website. The British embassy CHANGED but that's between them and their citizens.

Life rolls on here as always.

2 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

I don't wanna go look for it. I want to walk out my front on lower Sukhumvit and have right there emoji16.png

Malaysia recently had a 150% hike on alcohol. A draft beer at the airports only bar is $12

This is the Muslim side I don't like
I didn't mind George Town but didn't see any girls appealing and the extremely ugly lady boys lurking in the side street shadows creepy..

I don't see how the junta in power would effect farang
What's changed? Immigration hasn't changed. No announcements on their website. The British embassy CHANGED but that's between them and their citizens.

Life rolls on here as always.

Out of interest, how old are you?

Just simply interested if you are someone who prefers company a third your age. No need to be touchy.

I've always liked girls much younger both wives were around 10 years younger and last GF in oz was 18 and me 42

Is that not touchy enough for you lol

Still don't get the relevance though

11 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

To get back on Topic, i suggest you all watch the Royal Bank of Scotland,on You Tube. Sir Fred the Shreds are lurking in most Banks. A real Horror Story.

'Evil Banks' on You Tube is also interesting

On 10/13/2018 at 2:27 PM, dunroaming said:

Well quite a few of my ex-pat friends who lived in Thailand have moved on for a variety of reasons.  Thailand has never made it easy to be an ex-pat and the frustrations sometimes outweigh the benefits.  On the other hand, if you can put up with all the things that are moaned about here on TV  then it is still a pretty good option compared to say.... Syria or Afghanistan. ????

Seriously though, Thailand gives many things to many people and they all have the option to leave if it isn't working for them.

But property is so cheap in Syria

On 10/13/2018 at 5:27 PM, dunroaming said:

Well quite a few of my ex-pat friends who lived in Thailand have moved on for a variety of reasons.  Thailand has never made it easy to be an ex-pat and the frustrations sometimes outweigh the benefits.  On the other hand, if you can put up with all the things that are moaned about here on TV  then it is still a pretty good option compared to say.... Syria or Afghanistan. ????

Seriously though, Thailand gives many things to many people and they all have the option to leave if it isn't working for them.

This is so true.

It gave me the clap at least 3 times.  :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Archived