Look at life

findlay13

Sorry lads dont mean to be rude, used to to be a biker myself(VFR 750) and loved Ogri as a young man[emoji23] but..... How do I unsubscribe from these biker notifications when I'm not even tagged as following them? I'm just a boring old golf fart these days!

Thanks in advance, enjoy the bikes

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, thecolonel said:

Sorry lads dont mean to be rude, used to to be a biker myself(VFR 750) and loved Ogri as a young manemoji23.png but..... How do I unsubscribe from these biker notifications when I'm not even tagged as following them? I'm just a boring old golf fart these days!

Ace not anything like it used to be but fair play to the new owners. 

On 10/13/2018 at 12:29 PM, thecolonel said:

How do I unsubscribe from these biker notifications when I'm not even tagged as following them? I'm just a boring old golf fart these days!

In the old and proper design one could at the top find some option to unfollow a thread. But since the whole site was turned into a weird piece of colours and half-broken html/js... I can't find it anymore.

But there seems to be a "Notify me of replies" box when you add a new comment so maybe write one more post and switch that setting and hopefully you'll be able to rest in piece ????

In the old and proper design one could at the top find some option to unfollow a thread. But since the whole site was turned into a weird piece of colours and half-broken html/js... I can't find it anymore.

But there seems to be a "Notify me of replies" box when you add a new comment so maybe write one more post and switch that setting and hopefully you'll be able to rest in piece [emoji846]
Cheers will try that now...

I didn't get that option(re notifying replied) but I've untagged this one (again!)

That might stop me getting this thread ( I'm not certain) but I still think I'll get some of the other biker posts...thanks anyway

Only been to the Ace cafe once at the end of a TVR rally when they were trying to stop production from leaving the UK.

The place had quite an atmosphere, even though there were no bikes there, the roar from a couple of hundred TVRs helped though.

S2 another car I regret selling.

If I do get my Bonny next year will go to the Ace and get some piccies as all these old places fascinate me. Relive my non-existent past.

Archived