Re Entry Permit (Chamchuri Square)

Hello Friends 

I would like to seek your advice, My wife is on Non Immigrant ED Single entry, we search on internet that she needs to do Re entry permit stamp before leaving the country, we get to know there is a One Stop Service at Chamchuri Square that can do Re entry stamp.  http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/location2.html

We would like to know is it ok we do the re entry stamp at Chamchuri Square or we need to go Chang Wattana ? this is her first time applying for it . 

If its chang wattana do we need to get online Q number or we can just go there direct early morning

Regards

D

I do not think you can do re-entry permits at Chamchuri Square unless you normally qualify for use of the One Stop service. If leaving Thailand by air, most will find it convenient to get the re-entry permit at the airport just prior to departure.

She cannot get the re-entry permit at the one stop service center. It is only for those working for BOI companies and etc.

Chaeng Wattana immigration is the only office where she can apply for it.

If leaving from either airport in Bangkok she apply for it on departure from the country 24 hours a day.

Thank you, I think we will need to do re entry permit at Chang wattana because we  have appointment for a scnenghen visa this week.  

We tried to apply a Q number online for re entry permit at Chang wattana but the Thai website is not working there is an error middle of registrations 

Is it possible to go Chang wattana early morning and at 7am and get a Q number so that we will be first in line?  

What is time to process each passport? 

1 hour ago, Davai said:

Is it possible to go Chang wattana early morning and at 7am and get a Q number so that we will be first in line?  

What is time to process each passport? 

At 7am they give out numbers for the info/service desk where you will get the number for the re-entry permit desk at 8:30.

Immigration will be closed tomorrow the 15th.

Great we we are planing to be at changwattana 6am and hopefully receive the firsr Q number 

May i know whats the duration will complete if we possesed the first few Q number ?

Thank you this is our first time applying for a re entry

3 minutes ago, Davai said:

Anotger question is see there is a re entry desk at suvanabum is it possible to do re entry stamp 2 weeks before flying at suvanabum airport ?

It can only be done on departure from the country.

The re-entry permit desk is located after security.

7 minutes ago, Davai said:

Anotger question is see there is a re entry desk at suvanabum is it possible to do re entry stamp 2 weeks before flying at suvanabum airport ?

No.  The Immigration office/desk (speaking for Suvarnabhumi only) where they process reentry permits is physically located just after or behind the outbound immigration processing area.  So... the only way for a passenger or general public to access this office/desk, is to have first been security screened AND competed and been “stamped out” of Thailand... both of these steps require you to have and show security access staff and immigration officers, a valid same-day boarding pass issued for a flight out of suvarnabhumi.

Edited by new2here

Update 

We manage to received our Re entry from Chang Wattana 

6.30am arrived,  we are so surprised there are 300+ people ahead of us waiting since 5am 

7 am they stared issuing Q number 

8am called Q number to standby before door open 

830am thousands of people are waiting finally we are rused into the immigration hall as soon as doors are open 

8.44am told the counter guy we need re entry, double check again with him he say,  yes yes re entry go N1 look Q number 

We received Q number N1 186 , went yo N1 waiting area, numbers are not moving 20 mins only 3 enter 

I felt something Is wrong after 40 mins waiting I decide to walk around the hall and to my shock saw another area and cubical with Re Entry 

I went back to my wife and told her we got the wrinf Q number.they gave us the wrong one 

I saw a 3 Stars officer was assitsing everyone at re entry area. ,I went up to him nicely did the Thai wai and asked him is this Q number right? 

He replied no it's wrong. ,I said we been here since 630am and I said we told the counter we are here for re entry but they gave us this Q number 

The nice officer checked our document and said come with Me and show me who is the person give u the Q number 

We went back to the Qnumber counter we showed him the officer that gave us this number 

He questioned the officer and shouted at him infront of other people,  because the officer gave Us the wrong Q number without checking the documents

The officers then apologies,  we finally got our re entry Qnumber 

We r actually trying to get Thos thing done A$AP because we got an appointment for for Schengen visa in silom at 11am . ,so I went up to the officer again and telling him our situation

He listen and we showed him our embassy Q number he finally decided to help, he took our re entry Q number and direct us to a re entry office, 

He check our document. ,we paid 1000 baht each get the passport stamp and out we go in 5 mins

We wai at him said thank you for the help and we went off 

For anyone that wants to get a re entry I suggest you to be at the immigration as early as u can

That's all ????