Woman found brutally murdered in Hua Hin

rooster59

Woman found brutally murdered in Hua Hin

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTUwOC83NTQxMDcwL25ld3MwNi5qcGc=.jpg

Image: Sanook

Police have launched a murder investigation after the body of a woman was found inside a house in Hua Hin.

The semi naked body of the 39 year old woman was discovered inside a house in a Hin Lek Fai area on Saturday.

Police said the woman had been stabbed in the neck 7 times. Her body was then stuffed inside a black plastic box, which was found in the bathroom.

The woman is believed to have been dead for about 3 days.

Police said the woman, whose black Chevrolet Sonic car was found parked outside the property, had been reported missing by relatives.

Neighbours reported seeing a two men and a woman arriving at the house in a white car in the days prior to the discovery of the woman’s body.

A man was also seen jumping over a wall at the property and getting on a motorbike.

Neighbors said they contacted police after smelling an odour coming from the property.

Investigations continue.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-14

Saw a man jump over a wall in the middle of the night but wait until the stench of a dead body triggers the defunct moral compasses to rise alarm. Time elapsed: three days of blind drunkenness should make for an easy dismissal of an eye witness. 

But...

I’m sure Somchai can get on the witness’s stand and tell them he was power-drinking mad and has no recollection of even how old he is. They’d accept it as irrefutable tat he saw it happen. 

This place really isn’t so amazing. 

This is a dodgy story. The guy has apparently killed himself laying on a train track and he is the murderer. Forgive me but I know people suddenly jump in front of the tube/train sometimes but lying on the track waiting to die seems very iffy but I guess this is an easy case closed solution to both deaths so I guess it works fine.

56 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

This is a dodgy story. The guy has apparently killed himself laying on a train track and he is the murderer. Forgive me but I know people suddenly jump in front of the tube/train sometimes but lying on the track waiting to die seems very iffy but I guess this is an easy case closed solution to both deaths so I guess it works fine.

About a month or so back a relative of someone I know stretched themselves out across the tracks, both rails - everything came off when the train came. They do it this way to be sure it works.

10 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

It's quite straight forward if you ask me.thai man rejected by his Mia noi (bit on the side) decides to kill her through rage,then phones his wife to say sorry and she rejects him.only two options left.1 face the music and get banged up for a very long time or do what a selfish coward would do and commit suicide.

14 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

How is it dodgy - and which part(s) of it? Eye witnesses saw him park his bike, jump off it and run to the train tracks as the train approached before lying down in its path.

As for him being the murderer, he had rented the town house where the dead woman was found, forensic evidence pointed to him and he had phoned his wife and confessed to the murder before committing suicide.

Archived