Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 June 2019 08:29
bbi1

Cheapest pharmacies in Sukhumvit to buy Sidegra & Kamagra

Recommended Posts

What are the cheapest pharmacies in Sukhumvit to buy Sidegra & Kamagra Jelly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one is good.  Kamagra 4-pack is 300 baht.  They also do a 7-pack of gels but I forget how much - about 700 baht I believe.

 

Just 5 minutes from either Asoke of Nana BTS stations.

 

image.png.aa49745dd25cdbdc7d203ac44d0d7d5e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kamagra is expensive compared to Thai GPO, which is unlikely to be sold in high rent locations.  Seen the Sidegra for 100 THB 4 x 50 mg....never in a fancy mall or address.  I would also feel better about traveling with Thai GPO, even if I am just walking in broad daylight through extortionville...err, I mean Thong Lo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mister Fixit said:

This one is good.  Kamagra 4-pack is 300 baht.  They also do a 7-pack of gels but I forget how much - about 700 baht I believe.

 

Just 5 minutes from either Asoke of Nana BTS stations.

 

image.png.aa49745dd25cdbdc7d203ac44d0d7d5e.png

Southeast is too expensive. Somewhere else does Sidegra 100mg for 200 baht. I heard 180 baht was the standard recommended retail price written on the pack before but don't know where they sell it for that price or less.

Edited by bbi1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cactus99 said:

What is Sidegra & Kamagra, please?

Sidegra is a Viagra generic in tablet form made in Thailand (after the patent had expired).

Kamagra is a Viagra generic in "jelly" form (sachets) made in India.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bbi1 said:

I heard 180 baht was the standard recommended retail price written on the pack before but don't know where they sell it for that price or less.

Don't forget that even in Thailand you would legally need a prescription for this.

So don't be surprised about a premium for "over the counter".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cactus99 said:

What is Sidegra & Kamagra, please?

'sex pills'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

Don't forget that even in Thailand you would legally need a prescription for this.

So don't be surprised about a premium for "over the counter".

Kamagra Jelly I've seen for 1,500 baht for a box of 50 sachets. Wonder if there's anywhere cheaper though....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Kamagra Jelly I've seen for 1,500 baht for a box of 50 sachets. Wonder if there's anywhere cheaper though....

1200 at pharmacy near Majestic suites, near nana - shock....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JaiLai said:

1200 at pharmacy near Majestic suites, near nana - shock....

You mean the small pharmacy between Majestic suites and Soi 4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Sidegra is a Viagra generic in tablet form made in Thailand (after the patent had expired).

Kamagra is a Viagra generic in "jelly" form (sachets) made in India.

Kamagra is also available in tablet form.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Southeast is too expensive. Somewhere else does Sidegra 100mg for 200 baht. I heard 180 baht was the standard recommended retail price written on the pack before but don't know where they sell it for that price or less.

Well, that was helpful ...

 

Can you explain just where 'somewhere else' might be located?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mister Fixit said:

Well, that was helpful ...

 

Can you explain just where 'somewhere else' might be located?  

Charoen Pharmacy, near Sukhumvit 4, next to Bully Pub.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...