Koh Tao rape claim: Big Joke press conference today amid claims of "no DNA" whitewash

webfact

7 hours ago, Vacuum said:

They organize "Full Moon" parties on most of the islands,  the youngsters (most of them) go there to 'party' (whatever that means) do drugs and get laid.

I have been going to a music festival for over 20years, a bit hippie, lots of drinking and drugs never had a murder or rape

YOU are victim blaming

so do you think they should ban parties?

Oh who sells the drugs? yes the Thais and even the Thai police

One bar is well known at the full moon where you can buy pre rolled joints and magic mushroom shakes, guess who owns it?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, jimmynewbie said:

I have been going to a music festival for over 20years, a bit hippie, lots of drinking and drugs never had a murder or rape

YOU are victim blaming

One bar is well known at the full moon where you can buy pre rolled joints and magic mushroom shakes, guess who owns it?

i bet you were happy to buy joints and shakes from them tho when you were there, it was farrangs selling pills when i went to full moons.

vitcim blaming
thai bashing 

same same but different 

31 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i bet you were happy to buy joints and shakes from them tho when you were there, it was farrangs selling pills when i went to full moons.

vitcim blaming
thai bashing 

same same but different 

No i lived near haad salad the nice part of KPG hardly went to the full moon only if friends were over and wanted to go

the cops charged to much for a joint haha

oh so its thai bashing now is it pointing out the thai cops or locals sell drugs at mellow mountain at full moon ,or back of soi reggae on samui, or in AC bar koh tao??

strange views you have....

where did these farangs selling pills get them? i doubt they smuggled them into thailand

The law is an arse re weed anyway but that is a different topic. Mushrooms too

1 hour ago, jimmynewbie said:

YOU are victim blaming

I don't care who sell the drugs (normaly it should be Thais).

Victim blaming! Give me a break. As you said ; "over 20years, a bit hippie, lots of drinking and drugs never had a murder or rape". Well, I've been the same  more than 20 years, and never been raped. If I'd been, do you think I'd blame anyone else than my self?

Yes, can't blame the 'know it all'19 year old "victim" who want to do drugs and party but can't handle the negative side effects of this kind of behaviour, blame the suppliers, in this case Thais. Pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

I don't care who sell the drugs (normaly it should be Thais).

Victim blaming! Give me a break. As you said ; "over 20years, a bit hippie, lots of drinking and drugs never had a murder or rape". Well, I've been the same  more than 20 years, and never been raped. If I'd been, do you think I'd blame anyone else than my self?

Yes, can't blame the 'know it all'19 year old "victim" who want to do drugs and party but can't handle the negative side effects of this kind of behaviour, blame the suppliers, in this case Thais. Pathetic.

by the sounds of it you need to get laid

doubt they would rape you as the PM said only pretty girls in bikinis

Guess what they are not all on drugs or drunk that get killed or raped, some are spiked as foreign offices warn

50 minutes ago, jimmynewbie said:

by the sounds of it you need to get laid

doubt they would rape you as the PM said only pretty girls in bikinis

Guess what they are not all on drugs or drunk that get killed or raped, some are spiked as foreign offices warn

you post a lot of rubbish but then i guess you are a self declared newbie. 

2 minutes ago, huberthammer said:

you post a lot of rubbish but then i guess you are a self declared newbie. 

just quoting the PM and foreign offices?

You dont add much and i have my doubts you have even been there

Are you not on samui?

Newbie to forum does not mean newbie to thailand, speak the language , can read some, worked HRW etc. etc..

Have some great contacts too

Please what part of my post was rubbish?

Archived