Koh Tao rape claim dismissed by Thai police, citing lack of evidence and no DNA

webfact

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

You said it’s very likely which would put you in the ‘you think the British tested for semen’. I never said you said ‘definitely’. Don’t misrepresent people’s posts.

You're leaving out the first part of my quote. I said, "It could be a test done in Thailand but it could also very likely be a test done in the UK as was planned." 

Meaning both are possible. 

For someone concerned about misrepresenting people's posts you do it an awful lot yourself!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JLCrab said:

Being a Yank and not wanting in the least to wade in on UK Police protocol, I will say that, if it turns out the UK Police did not test for DNA and the only testing was done by the Thais in Thailand, the only certain thing about this whole matter IMHO will be that there will be howls from certain parties that such DNA testing is completely unreliable and maybe even falsified and the whole case is far from being resolved.

Unless the testing supports the Death Island narrative. For example when the Thai police found no trace of the Burmese on the murder weapon. Then their DNA test was 100% accurate A++++ WOULD TEST AGAIN quality. 

27 minutes ago, Crash999 said:

You're leaving out the first part of my quote. I said, "It could be a test done in Thailand but it could also very likely be a test done in the UK as was planned." 

Meaning both are possible. 

For someone concerned about misrepresenting people's posts you do it an awful lot yourself!

Yes, it means both are possible, but you said ‘it could also very likely be a test done in the UK as was planned”

Who planned for the test to be done in the UK? The UK police? If so, you have a link stating this, right? 

Anyhoo. Aren’t we all agreed we don’t know for sure and everything is an opinion as the British authorities haven’t claimed they did anything? 

On 10/20/2018 at 9:34 PM, jimmynewbie said:

not sure how many times you have had sex but does it normally go on a t shirt

the one with her was drugged.

she had never been there before so how would she?

True, more likely to have had traces on her underwear that have conveniently vanished, gone with the wind.

All there is so far, is one word the girl said; rape, and even that was said well after it supposedly happened.

None of her statement is credible, none of it makes sense and no leads for the police to follow, because it never happened. Only the gullible would believe her load of bull.

All there is, is a load of nothing, and that`s all those trying to defend this girl have, nothing.

3 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

True, more likely to have had traces on her underwear that have conveniently vanished, gone with the wind.

All there is so far, is one word the girl said; rape, and even that was said well after it supposedly happened.

None of her statement is credible, none of it makes sense and no leads for the police to follow, because it never happened. Only the gullible would believe her load of bull.

All there is, is a load of nothing, and that`s all those trying to defend this girl have, nothing.

They probably should have followed the first lead - the one where they told the police on Kho Pangan and they said they couldn’t report the rape there cos it happened on another island. 

On 10/24/2018 at 8:41 AM, Crash999 said:

I have to assume here that English is your second or third language as nowhere above did I say the British police definitely tested. I was replying to you who said they did not test. I said we can’t be sure of that, it could also be very likely the test was done in the U.K.  

If you said X did not happen and someone says you can’t be sure of that, it doesn’t mean the person is saying X with certainty did happen. 

To put it in children’s terms, you are suggesting that an animal is a cat. I’m saying we can’t know that because we can’t see it. From that you are concluding I think it’s a dog. 

The uk police did test but not announced anything , why do you think the family are not letting this go?

This DNA is on record, it will be kept on record thats how the UK work

Personally i think the family should have had an independent test done

There are still 2 more results not being spoken about like bernd?

His family have confirmed nothing heard , swept under the carpet?

On 10/24/2018 at 11:39 AM, rkidlad said:

They probably should have followed the first lead - the one where they told the police on Kho Pangan and they said they couldn’t report the rape there cos it happened on another island. 

yes that was a complete shambles, it is their jurisdiction its surat , all the same

they could have investigated, after living on KPG i know how hopeless they are and lazy

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:51 PM, jimmynewbie said:

The uk police did test but not announced anything , why do you think the family are not letting this go?

"...why do you think the family are not letting this go?"

Really, how do you know that?  Where have there been any recent reports about this?  If what you say is true wouldn't it have been reported?

On 10/24/2018 at 5:34 PM, cyberfarang said:

All there is, is a load of nothing, and that`s all those trying to condemn this girl have, nothing.

On 10/26/2018 at 3:51 PM, jimmynewbie said:

If the UK tests had come back with something (assuming testing was done) then the family surely would have said something, wouldn’t they?

10 hours ago, huberthammer said:

Did you get up this morning and decided "let me jump on the KT vendetta bandwagon and post as many posts as I can" . Complete waste of space without zero added value to any of the topics you posted.

my friend died there too murdered but they say suicide.

On 10/27/2018 at 11:12 AM, Just Weird said:

"...why do you think the family are not letting this go?"

Really, how do you know that?  Where have there been any recent reports about this?  If what you say is true wouldn't it have been reported?

Mother announce on facebook  even i see and not follow this case

1 hour ago, deandeans said:

- 5555 You're not following the case and yet somehow the mother appears on your Facebook page!

Anyway newbie, what does the mother have to do with this case? She wasn't in Thailand when it 'happened'.

What does she know that we don't?

20 hours ago, deandeans said:

"Mother announce" what on Facebook?  Facebook, for god's sake!   And whatever it was did she announce it there because it is the only media where she would not be asked any awkward questions by journalists or was it because the press no longer have any interest in a case that the victim cannot back up any aspect of in any way?

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:39 PM, rkidlad said:

So many "theys".

"They" didn't tell the police on KP and the police didn't say that they couldn't report the "rape".   That's because she didn't report it because not only did it not happen on KT, it didn't happen at all.

Just now, Just Weird said:

So many "theys".

"They" didn't tell the police on KP and the police didn't say that they couldn't report the "rape".   That's because she didn't report it because not only did it not happen on KT, it didn't happen at all.

Welcome to the party. You’re only several weeks late. 

5 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Welcome to the party. You’re only several weeks late. 

Check my posts, I'm not late, been here all the time having a good laugh at those trying to ridicule the RTP (as usual) and trying to justify their defence of Baxter who reported a rape that didn't happen. I responded to something that was posted a few hours ago.

Archived