What's going on w TV ?

skippybangkok

2 hours ago, kkerry said:

Anyone remember back when when new members had to wait three minutes between making posts? It applied to your first twenty posts I think. It would help if this could be reinstated.

I don't recall that ever being in effect on the forum.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't recall that ever being in effect on the forum.

There was certainly "flood control" implemented in the past. I ran foul of it a few times, I don't recall the timings or exactly which "update" removed it. 

• 3 weeks later...

We have been getting them off the forum as soon as we see them. 

The last couple of groups of them have chosen the Hua Hin for some reason which I suspect that they have been provided a link for. Perhaps because it so far down the main page.

• 3 weeks later...

Once more today.

No incoming filter that separates non-Farang ABC automatically. In Hotmail something like this wolud end up as spam or not end up at all.

There are all kinds of linguistic built-in filters in place on TVF ("undecent words", that have found entrance to the daily spoken vocabulary for the last 50 years).

"Filters in place" . Wonder if basic Filters for incoming foreighn language hyrogliphic trash are not in place, what other filters (incoming or outgoing) are not in place on TVF that should be in place?

1 hour ago, swissie said:

...In Hotmail something like this wolud end up as spam or not end up at all...

A discussion forum and an email application are two entirely different things.

Archived