Video: Rayong minivan drivers brawl in front of shocked passengers

webfact

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One man who is wearing a blue shirt worn by minivan drivers can be seen being kicked in the face and thrown to the ground. Another man wearing a green t-shirt appears to be armed.

i thought the man in the green tee shirt looked like a women.

2 hours ago, ponder said:

I remember when I was a kid living in England being shocked when two apparently friendly ice-cream vendors started fist-fighting in front of a crowd of disbelieving observers.

It can happen anywhere. 

Yep, the Glasgow ice cream wars, made this lot look like a bunch of little girls.

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Ahhhh...the Land of Smiles!....I thought happiness had been returned to the people?

Yeah but only in the shape of blue and red tablets. Wait what happens when they throw their latest catch in the tab water tanks. Was anyone singing "Who let the dogs out?" Thank Buddha no Chinese tourist was hurt in this brawl.

10 minutes ago, TSF said:

Savages, no self control, regardless of all their Buddhism mumbo-jumbo and meditation baloney, the slightest thing irritates them and they lash out...punch punch kick kick.

I can understand in a way. They have poor education, get paid peanuts, have laws against everything and gotta fight for every baht.

and then theres the others obscenely rich.

im more shocked it dont happen more often actually and shocked a lot more is not directed at forieners.

unless you in bad luck or really askin for it.

my experience is, it takes quite a lot to push their buttons

There are certain things that will trigger it quickly but if you go down that way then you know what to expect.

5 hours ago, Titan1962 said:

Tuk Tuk driver in Chiang threatening grad driver with tourists in the car.

Taxi drivers in Bangkok doing as they please. 

Mini van drivers fighting at bus terminals in rayong.

Not really the image Thailand wants the rest of the world to see,especially with the downturn in the tourism and things could get worse if the GFC  hits.

years ago these things wouldn’t be seen by the millions of people around the world,but now with Facebook,YouTube and various other forms of media, It can be posted and seen instantly,this can only do harm.

Its a shame,Thailand has so much to offer,but this we do not need.

except tourist number increase year on year on year - the internet has been around for a few years - does not stop it. so nice post just factually in accurate. I have no idea what a GFC is.

Not really the image Thailand wants the rest of the world to see,especially with the downturn in the tourism and things could get worse if the GFC  hits.

years ago these things wouldn’t be seen by the millions of people around the world,but now with Facebook,YouTube and various other forms of media, It can be posted and seen instantly,this can only do harm.

But but but.........the PM will blame the media for reducing tourist numbers!

Once again, this illustrates the lack of committment by Government to tidy up its own backyard. Just keep shooting the messenger and playing the blame game.

None so blind as those who DO NOT want to see. ????

They get these guys outa the rice paddies of Isaan get them a licence & let them loose behind the wheel of a public service vehicle & Governments do nothing to educate or stop this foolish behavior Oh The Isaan male, I think there is a gene missing !!!

the problem is no customers. All the tourist areas are so quiet now ,the good times are over and these people can't adapt  

Just a regular eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth settlement - this kind of entertainment is included in the ticket price so no extra charges will apply...:smile:

4 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

Ah, the practitioners of the Middle way and forward these six go towards ........... Enlightenment. Perhaps a hefty fine and few nights in a cell would allow them time to reflec

I don't think so, its bred into them, wait for the next episode, probably tomorrow

Stop this Privat minivan business and make it controlled by the government!

who knows if any customers will be hurt by this shit behavior from the private drivers.

Better the vans are owned by the state and all drivers work for the state

then you can have control who driving and they have a special driving license,

then the  Minivans and the drivers are controlled and safe.

Archived