Video: Rayong minivan drivers brawl in front of shocked passengers

webfact

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, smew said:

Less and less customers frustration all around, small shops, yuk yuk drivers, motorbike drivers, even massage ladies and cost of living going up and their expectations are on an increase? so no wonder 

The road to MELTDOWN ! 

On 10/17/2018 at 1:59 PM, Titan1962 said:

Tuk Tuk driver in Chiang threatening grad driver with tourists in the car.

Taxi drivers in Bangkok doing as they please. 

Mini van drivers fighting at bus terminals in rayong.

Not really the image Thailand wants the rest of the world to see,especially with the downturn in the tourism and things could get worse if the GFC  hits.

years ago these things wouldn’t be seen by the millions of people around the world,but now with Facebook,YouTube and various other forms of media, It can be posted and seen instantly,this can only do harm.

Its a shame,Thailand has so much to offer,but this we do not need.

At the moment I'm in Japan and the hotel in conjunction with one close by runs a service into the city every 30 minutes.

The mini buses are clean, comfortable and smack on time every time.

The drivers wear a suit and white shirt and are pleasant and smiling and don't carry swords, knives or guns. Amazing.????????????

16 hours ago, overherebc said:

At the moment I'm in Japan and the hotel in conjunction with one close by runs a service into the city every 30 minutes.

The mini buses are clean, comfortable and smack on time every time.

The drivers wear a suit and white shirt and are pleasant and smiling and don't carry swords, knives or guns. Amazing.????????????

Im guessing that you and other hotel guests pay for that kind of service.  Not defending these idiots, I've been in one of these vans travelling to Victory Monument at 135 km/hr.  When the RTP do some policing things just might change.  Until then I'll avoid mini vans like I'd avoid rabid dogs.

9 hours ago, AboutThaim said:

Im guessing that you and other hotel guests pay for that kind of service.  Not defending these idiots, I've been in one of these vans travelling to Victory Monument at 135 km/hr.  When the RTP do some policing things just might change.  Until then I'll avoid mini vans like I'd avoid rabid dogs.

Complimentary buses from hotel to the city. 50% discount on the fast ferry from Kobe airport to Kansi airport for tourists with free bus service to the terminals etc.

Real Italian wine in the shops 300 to 500 baht a bottle ( not crap wine with fruit juice added )

16 hours ago, AboutThaim said:

And "I'm guessing" you paid for that van also. Let's hope you don't pay with your life.

Archived