Brit expat charged for horrific Phuket accident

webfact

Not one person on here knows anything but what was reported in the news story. His car,dunno, was he drunk, dunno, was he speeding,probably, is he rich, dunno, can he bribe his way out of this,if guilty of an offence, dunno, did he get bail just like he would have in the UK, yes. Wake up you mob and stick to the facts. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, cleverman said:

Not one person on here knows anything but what was reported in the news story. His car,dunno, was he drunk, dunno, was he speeding,probably, is he rich, dunno, can he bribe his way out of this,if guilty of an offence, dunno, did he get bail just like he would have in the UK, yes. Wake up you mob and stick to the facts. 

You do realise that this is a Forum, or dunno? 

16 hours ago, cleverman said:

For once I agree with you.

On 10/17/2018 at 9:39 PM, happy chappie said:

I think I'll wait until the outcome of the report before commenting.one thing I must say is it's not safe to skittle around in the middle of a highway in the middle of the night with some sort of trolley that would probably have no lights on and the man not having a high viz jacket on.im not trying to blame the victim but sometimes when you play with fire you can expect to get burnt.anyway let's wait and see the outcome.

But you continue   when you request the facts?

36 minutes ago, GBW said:

But you continue   when you request the facts?

I don't request the facts as you put it.i await for the next report to be revealed and i made what is known as a passing comment or remarked on the story..what you are implying is that I'm being hypocritical which by the end of my statement I say..anyway let's wait and see the outcome.in other words excusing myself.its just plain old English.please your out of your league and stick to ruffling the feathers of your own countrymen.

13 hours ago, happy chappie said:

I don't request the facts as you put it.i await for the next report to be revealed and i made what is known as a passing comment or remarked on the story..what you are implying is that I'm being hypocritical which by the end of my statement I say..anyway let's wait and see the outcome.in other words excusing myself.its just plain old English.please your out of your league and stick to ruffling the feathers of your own countrymen.

yes, fact,  you have stated on numerous occasions, that you will wait for the facts. please read your OWN posts and a lame threat of my league , country MEN,   well I will ponder, as they will also.... 

On 10/19/2018 at 9:49 PM, cleverman said:

"Wake up you mob and stick to the facts." - in Thailand, in general, but particularly on Phuket, "the facts" are whatever you pay to make them be. 

Archived