Who is Scouse Lee B? Police hunt foreigners who vandalised Tha Pae Gate

webfact

1 minute ago, Snow Leopard said:

Definitely from Liverpool. Who else would admit being from there, or more to the point then put it on a wall? Most likely his first name. Shouldn't be too difficult to find him. TM30 forms.   

The B was probably the first letter of his Guest house and he suddenly changed his mind about writing the full name

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two wearing easily identifiable t-shirts, another appearing to have a large (dragon, serpent?) tattoo on his left arm... if police find the tuk-tuk driver he will probably remember where they were asking to go... might be time for those lads to hit the road...

2 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Do they track down all the other Graffiti  tossers all over BKK too?

This is a ancient Monument, A historical place. Not the same as just a wall !!!

It's like the Chinese youth that sprayed his name (tagged) inside a ancient temple in Egypt a year ago !!!

http://dunersblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/june-4-chinese-tourist-vandalizes.html

5 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Do they track down all the other Graffiti  tossers all over BKK too?

I defer to Bangkok to deal with Bangkok. As to my home city of Chiang Mai, and as a foreigner, I want to see th3m caught, hauled before a Thai Judge, given a bit of jail time, deported and banned from entering Thailand for life. No excuses, premeditated act, send them back to where they came from.

4 hours ago, changmaichillin said:

Sent a link too the Liverpool Echo. Can't be many Lee B's in Thailand and even fewer in Chaing Mai. Really cannot understand the mentality of someone travelling from England to the north of Thailand just to carry out some mindless vandalism. Hopefully the Echo and other news outlets will publicize this and the Muppet (no offense muppets) responsible will be caught. 

Some would call you a grass. 

3 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

I defer to Bangkok to deal with Bangkok. As to my home city of Chiang Mai, and as a foreigner, I want to see th3m caught, hauled before a Thai Judge, given a bit of jail time, deported and banned from entering Thailand for life. No excuses, premeditated act, send them back to where they came from.

Jail? It's stupid and moronic what this guy did but jail, really? With the murders, rapists, etc. 

5 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Is Lee not a predominantly Chinese name? The scouse bit is to throw the hounds off. Lee Bing is my guess!

No. From the videos, you could tell that they're white people and not Chinese.

The name Lee was carried to England in the enormous movement of people that followed the Norman Conquest of 106

17 minutes ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Jail? It's stupid and moronic what this guy did but jail, really? With the murders, rapists, etc. 

I agree. Since they are foreigners, they should be banned from entering Thailand for at least five years.

Archived