Who is Scouse Lee B? Police hunt foreigners who vandalised Tha Pae Gate

webfact

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Thai news article mentioned 

https://www.chiangmainews.co.th/page/archives/824420

"MR. FURLONG LEE, 23, a British traveler, and MRS.BRITTNEY LORRETTA KATHERINE SCHNEIDER, 23, of Canada" 

And the fines are heavy since it's an historic site . 

"The prosecution has imprisonment up to 10 years or a fine of up to 1 million because it is considered as a historic site"

This guy is in real trouble now. 

1 hour ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

The crime of the century has been solved.

https://www.chiangmainews.co.th/page/archives/824420

That was fast.

Wow! The penalty is very heavy i.e. up to 10 years in jail.

Only two people were caught, a woman and a guy from UK.

From the video, only the guy sprayed but not the other two guys who were just playing around. There is a woman who just watched him spray , I am not sure whether she will be charged too...

1 hour ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Have you been to exhibitions? Or seen art that isn't at the night markets or walking streets?

went to the national gallery in bangkok a few years ago, huge disappointment. there is a gallery opposite MBK but, again, the standard of art work displayed is not particularly high.

that nasty Fat Chav Scouser should have just told a good Sean Connery joke:

Sean Connery was interviewed by Michael Parkinson, and 
bragged that, despite being 72 years of age, he could still have sex 3 
times a night. 

Cilla Black, who was also a guest, looked intrigued. After 
the show, Cilla said, "Sean, if I'm not bein' too forward, I'd luv to 
'ave sex with yer. Let's go back to my 'ouse, we could 'ave a lorra lorra fun." 

So they went back to her place. After a couple of drinks 
they went off to bed and had an hour of mad passionate sex together. 

Afterwards, Sean says, "If you think that was good, let me 
shleep for half an hour, and we can have better shex. But while I'm 
shleeping, hold my bawls in your left hand and ma wullie 
in your right hand". 

Cilla looks a bit perplexed, but says, "Okay". 

He sleeps for half an hour, awakens, and they have even 
better sex than before. 

Then Sean says, "Shilla, that was wonderful. But if you let 
me shleep for an hour, we can have the besht shex yet. You'll have to......." 

"I know, Sean. Yer want me to 'old onto yer bat 'n balls again. No problem, hun". 

Cilla complies with the routine. The results are absolutely mindblowing. 

Once it's all over, they have a drink, Sean lights a cigarette and Cilla asks: 

"Sean, tell me, dis 'oldin yer balls in one hand and yer willie in de other - does it really stimulate yer dat much?" 

Sean replies: 

"No, not at all, Shilla. But the lasht time I shlept with a
scouser, the b!tch stole ma wallet."

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Do you think that the UK media will report this story ?

Definitely, Thai prison is a lot more miserable than UK prison. I've watched videos on it and it's not a pretty sight.

He's in real trouble now.

Not sure whether the Canadian girl will be charged too because she didn't really do anything to the wall.

10 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Definitely, Thai prison is a lot more miserable than UK prison. I've watched videos on it and it's not a pretty sight.

Not sure whether the Canadian girl will be charged too because she didn't really do anything to the wall.

Didnt she write her name ?

Her name begins with a B and looks like she tried to write her name , but just managed to write the B

35 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Didnt she write her name ?

Her name begins with a B and looks like she tried to write her name , but just managed to write the B

Didn't notice that.

From the video, she was at the wall but couldn't tell whether she was just looking at it or writing something on it.

Looking at graffiti shouldn't be a crime.

9 hours ago, keith101 said:

Scouse refers to someone from Liverpool so possibly a backpacker with the name B Lee or Lee B ?

You look very familiar, is there someone out there trying to look like you. Possible?

Just some spray paint and the police want to arrest the culprit. It shows the police  can do only  small job. Well they are happy with small job. Take it easy man.

By the way if on the street or in the pub I say "Hello Keith101" would you respond? The guy who doesn't respond is the fake one then.

3 hours ago, EricTh said:

That was fast.

Wow! The penalty is very heavy i.e. up to 10 years in jail.

Only two people were caught, a woman and a guy from UK.

From the video, only the guy sprayed but not the other two guys who were just playing around. There is a woman who just watched him spray , I am not sure whether she will be charged too...

some woman !!!

2 hours ago, EricTh said:

except stand in front of it   that would upset me  555

3 hours ago, EricTh said:

don't worry about the boy, he's the man  look at me  i'm the bullocks  you wan some of this  yeah. 

45 minutes ago, cookieqw said:

don't worry about the boy, he's the man  look at me  i'm the bullocks  you wan some of this  yeah. 

I know, he tried to look reel ard. Typical British thug, no wuns gonna tell me wot ta do. That`s probably going to add another 5 years to his sentence straight off.

But nevertheless, he`ll be very popular with some of the old lags that probably haven`t been with a woman for the last 20 years, in his new prison accommodation, then he`ll find a new meaning for being, real hard.

6 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I know, he tried to look reel ard. Typical British thug, no wuns gonna tell me wot ta do. That`s probably going to add another 5 years to his sentence straight off.

But nevertheless, he`ll be very popular with some of the old lags that probably haven`t been with a woman for the last 20 years, in his new prison accommodation, then he`ll find a new meaning for being, real hard.

Send Ole Eggsy for rehabilitation--maybe he will come out as a Kingsman....Manners maketh the Man...

13 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I assume you've never been in a Thai prison but it isn't like that

Archived