Who is Scouse Lee B? Police hunt foreigners who vandalised Tha Pae Gate

webfact

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Perhaps he ran out of spray paint? These vandals should be dealt with harshly.

Or perhaps he or she is just some mindless moron who couldn't spell the next part of the sentence so left?

I hope they catch them and give them a chance to experience some free hospitality.

5 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I know, he tried to look reel ard. Typical British thug, no wuns gonna tell me wot ta do. That`s probably going to add another 5 years to his sentence straight off.

But nevertheless, he`ll be very popular with some of the old lags that probably haven`t been with a woman for the last 20 years, in his new prison accommodation, then he`ll find a new meaning for being, real hard.

We need to keep this is perspective .

All he did was some graffiti , yes , not a good thing to do .

I dont think that getting raped in jail (which you seem to be suggesting) is the appropriate punishment for any crime , let alone a crime of some graffiti 

9 hours ago, giddyup said:

Surely you don't call that scribble art?

Yes; it is art in the mind of the artist. To call it simply scribble would hurt the artist's feelings.

For me, it's not just black marks on reddish brick. As an accomplished artist myself, I can see the thought and effort involved in this case.

And giddyup, I like the new phrase; 'scribble art'. As the song goes; 'Nice one son, let's 'ave another one'.

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

Yes; it is art in the mind of the artist. To call it simply scribble would hurt the artist's feelings.

For me, it's not just black marks on reddish brick. As an accomplished artist myself, I can see the thought and effort involved in this case.

And giddyup, I like the new phrase; 'scribble art'. As the song goes; 'Nice one son, let's 'ave another one'.

Its graffiti and vandalism and they have no right to deface other peoples property

They really need to crack down on this, I know people who have invested a fair bit to paint their property walls, and only a couple of weeks later they are covered in this kind of cr-p. Nearly all the roll down shutters have been messed with. Does your average delinquent go out armed with paint spray, where are they getting the paint from.

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

Is that Mr Lee who has a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool? We can't see his eyes - is he a Sino-Scouser?

It must be. His last fortune cookie read "Every Great Wall No Need Grafitti - Pay One Million Baht To Nice Man In Brown Costume".

11 hours ago, samsensam said:

went to the national gallery in bangkok a few years ago, huge disappointment. there is a gallery opposite MBK but, again, the standard of art work displayed is not particularly high.

actually they are producing world class art right now.

the Thai art move,ent is very strong, and hopelessly undervalued.

look for it and you will find it.

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Well done to the RTP and Thai authorities .

They had it cleansed off and him arrested within a few hours .

Absolutely stupid thing to do by Lee , writing his name on a wall.............and wheres hes from!!!!!

He's from here:  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lee-on-the-Solent,+UK/@50.7985023,-1.2154164,13z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x487465c48c0201f1:0xf21c35caef2c0a31!8m2!3d50.8020939!4d-1.202352

22 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Well done to the RTP and Thai authorities .

They had it cleansed off and him arrested within a few hours .

Absolutely stupid thing to do by Lee , writing his name on a wall.............and wheres hes from!!!!!

They've got to introduce an I.Q. test before handing out passports to morons like this. Same as the English football fans in Seville, kicking parked cars and breaking off wing mirrors. I'm surprised they didn't lift cock a leg over the tyres like the soi dogs they are. 

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Its graffiti and vandalism and they have no right to deface other peoples property

A lot of budding 'scribble art' guys (and gals) will be upset at the chappie being caught so easily.

I will admit there is a lack of subtlety in this particular piece. Only used black spray. Not sure if he has what it takes to rival Banksy. 

The guy will be a hero to many. But I suspect has some regrets about his actions in LOS (land of scribble art).

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Is that Mr Lee who has a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool? We can't see his eyes - is he a Sino-Scouser?

No. I've posted the video without his eyes covered in post #68.

He's caucasian and white British people do have surname Lee as I mentioned before. Since when does Chinese have hairy chest?

A lot of budding 'scribble art' guys (and gals) will be upset at the chappie being caught so easily.

I will admit there is a lack of subtlety in this particular piece. Only used black spray. Not sure if he has what it takes to rival Banksy. 

The guy will be a hero to many. But I suspect has some regrets about his actions in LOS (land of scribble art).

Just now, owl sees all said:

A hero only to those as dim-witted as him.

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

Didnt she write her name ?

Her name begins with a B and looks like she tried to write her name , but just managed to write the B

I think you're right.

She tried to write her name after the guy wrote his name.

But she could only spray a B before giving up.

11 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

It wasn`t until I watched the video 3 times, that I caught on that the thing wearing a cap and with tattoos is a woman. 

You didn't notice the boobs or did you think it was man-boobs?

14 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

You seem to be a vandal supporter , supporting defacing other peoples property .

Why dont all you vandals , spray paint walls in art gallery's and if people such as myself wish to view your "art work" , I shall visit the art gallery .

I have no desire to view graffiti and you and your people have no right to inflict that upon me or my property .

Paint your own walls and then invite people to come and look at it

18 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

From little acorns grow huge oak trees. Maybe he is just starting out in the 'scribble art' world.

What he spray painted in no way resembles art, it is a crude tag, nothing more, and it's done by a half-wit seeking his 15 minutes of fame.

34 minutes ago, EricTh said:

No. I've posted the video without his eyes covered in post #68.

He's caucasian and white British people do have surname Lee as I mentioned before. Since when does Chinese have hairy chest?

Perhaps he stopped of at a cosmetic clinic in BKK for a hair implant.

36 minutes ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Obviously with your silly comments about something you know nothing about. 

I have produced artwork in many places around the globe. To say I know nothing is insulting my skills. I'm upset. Cut to the quick as they say in Liverpool. 

10 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

And he can't spell, the clown.

He tried to spell three words .

"Scouser" "Lee" and the womans name 

He spelled "Scouser" wrong , only managed the first letter of the womans name........but spelled his own name right .

He managed to get one word right out of three and that was his own three letter name(consisting of two different letters )????

21 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I have produced artwork in many places around the globe. To say I know nothing is insulting my skills. I'm upset. Cut to the quick as they say in Liverpool. 

Produced it where, and on what?

Archived