Is this correct place to apply online Visa to VN? USA

http://visa.vietnamembassy-usa.org/

Does 155$ sound like correct  paypal amount for multi entry 1 month visa?

IT said it will be a losseleaf visa and mailed to me... I thought there were e-visa's ?

Maybe  this will let me bypass a e visa que?   

There are so many sites attempting to look like official government sites.. Its even hard for me to find a real USA government website and be sure.

There are many companies offering evisas and visas on arrival  for Vietnam, many of them pay search engines for prominent listings, and they charge for the privilege of applying via them.

The link you’ve provided the link for is the official Vietnamese Embassy in the US, that’s not for an e-visa.

This is the official one for an e-visa is: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/web/guest/trang-chu-ttdt

I had same issue trying to get a visa into Myanmar. The government website said it was $50USD but when I clicked on their link it took me to a travel agency disguised as official. The price they wanted was $155USD. My credit card company declined the transaction as did my bank ATM. I called capital one and was advised that website has numerous complaints from their card users citing non-usable visas. I then contacted the Myanmar embassy to inform them and try to get legitimate visa but as of yet gotten no reply. This was 6 months ago so I guess they don't me to visit

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 hours ago, Elkski said:

I guess I used wrong website.  How much did I overpay?   I hope it was a legit site. 

Not sure that you overpaid or used the wrong website, you've used the Vietnamese Embassy in the US rather than getting an e-visa directly, both legit and both official, just different.

The e-visa application fee is $25.

2 hours ago, bumofdabeach said:

I had same issue trying to get a visa into Myanmar. The government website said it was $50USD but when I clicked on their link it took me to a travel agency disguised as official. The price they wanted was $155USD. My credit card company declined the transaction as did my bank ATM. I called capital one and was advised that website has numerous complaints from their card users citing non-usable visas. I then contacted the Myanmar embassy to inform them and try to get legitimate visa but as of yet gotten no reply. This was 6 months ago so I guess they don't me to visit

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The official Myanmar government site for eVisa is http://www.evisa.moip.gov.mm

Archived