"Scouser" faces 10 years for Chiang Mai graffiti

webfact

8 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

A few other said similar things, as we all are entitled to do on this public forum, are you attempting to reprimand them also or just me?

Only you. I just saw you say the same thing twice within 3 posts so wondered why you felt the need to repeat yourself so soon. No worries, nothing personal. 

Reprimand 5555

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Laza 45 said:

...apparently it isn't actually an original historical monument.. it was reconstructed in 1986 or there abouts.. a few weeks in a Thai jail with 30 others in a small cell with a toilet in the corner and red rice for supper.. no air-con should do..  a bit of time to think about their disrespectful stupidity.. 10 years is a bit harsh..

The cells (for sleeping after lock-up) are quite large, (foreign prisoners are free to do what they want during the day, they're not locked in cells), they do have a toilet as would be expected and provided in any prison, anywhere, and red rice is never served.  If he doesn't like the prison food he can buy his own from the prison shop or get a pizza or more preferable Thai food sent in.

4 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

The cells (for sleeping after lock-up) are quite large, (foreign prisoners are free to do what they want during the day, they're not locked in cells), they do have a toilet as would be expected and provided in any prison, anywhere, and red rice is never served.  If he doesn't like the prison food he can buy his own from the prison shop or get a pizza or more preferable Thai food sent in.

..sounds like paradise..

On 10/19/2018 at 11:54 AM, Jingthing said:

Total fools to do such a thing in a foreign country to an ancient structure, but 10 years? Seriously? 

Yeah why not... send out a clear message

do what you want at home but when you travel to a foreign country the same rules don't apply !!!

Graffiti is a crime, and these two losers should pay the price for their stupidity.

Going to a foreigh country to be a vandal is asking for trouble and thankfully the

cameras caught these two red handed. With al the high tech ways people can google

about places they are travelling to, there is no excuse for what happened. I do hope

the judge charges them with the max fine, each, plus some quality jail time, then

ten year ban, and instant deportation when they are released from jail.

Hope they and others like them might learn a bit of a lesson from their foolishness.

Just because they are in their 20s,  is no reason to feel sorry for them.

Geezer

There would be a hell of a lot of Thai people in jail as well as many others from around the world you cloth eared dope!

Go the mighty Liverpool FC.

YNWA.
If he's from the blue 3/4 of liverpool then let the lad go, if he's a dirty kopite lock him up for good...C.O.Y.B.....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, edwinchester said:

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/mushroom-picking-couple-released-after-18-months-jail/

Thanks partly to the public outcry they were released early.

They were not convicted of mushroom picking!

From the same link, "They were eventually convicted of illegal logging but received only half of the original 30-year penalty due to their confessions"

24 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

Please read the below quoted story and then reflect on your post.

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/honda-hit-and-text-girl-officially-hook/

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

After reading the story that you posted , I still have the opinion that people who who kill multiple people do not get community service in Thailand .

The story that you posted is about an accidental road accident 

Archived