Jump to content
BANGKOK 21 February 2019 00:26
webfact

"Scouser" faces 10 years for Chiang Mai graffiti

Recommended Posts

So I think the B under the scouser lee graffiti

must have been for Brittani and she luckily

ran out of paint.

regards worgeordie

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Classic Ray said:

Even more draconian than Singapore, home of looney punishments for minor crimes. And yet people who kill multiple victims whilst driving unlicensed get community service, which they have to be forced eventually to carry out.

You are talking about exceptions to the rule .

People who kill multiple victims do not get community service .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

A fine and deportation is not enough punishment.

What if they are from the posh part of Liverpool, and Mum just wires the money?

Hey mate, you need to cut down on the drink, posh part of Liverpool???

Maybe you mean Scotland road in Liverpool.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah,  the reaction of the toughest m-fricking cons in the overcrowded cell when the kid answers the "What are you in for kid?" question.

 

As Argo sang,

"Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father
Rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me! And
They was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the
Bench next to me. And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest
Father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly
'n' nasty 'n' horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me
And said, "Kid, whad'ya get?" I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay
$50 and pick up the garbage. " He said, "What were you arrested for, kid? "
And I said, "Littering." And they all moved away from me on the bench."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the video where the senior police officer "explains" (in the manner of a Thai phoo yai, which he is) that scouser means a fan of Liverpool Football Club. I am wondering if he is even aware that Liverpool is a city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EL159 said:

From Liverpool. Well, what a surprise. The word Scum springs to mind, but I d better not say that...oh, I just did.

Why would you associate scum with Liverpool?  A lot of very talented, savvy people come from there.  Drunken brain dead Brits hail from all corners of the UK and Thailand sure seems to attract quite a few of them.

 

Sentence is ludicrous but not surprising from the knee jerkers of Thailand. 

Edited by dunroaming
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Briggsy said:

I like the video where the senior police officer "explains" (in the manner of a Thai phoo yai, which he is) that scouser means a fan of Liverpool Football Club. I am wondering if he is even aware that Liverpool is a city.

That was me who told him that .

He asked me whether I could understand what was written and I told him that scouser means from Liverpool , like in the football club , 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I have never seen graffiti on any of the walls or temples. Seen it elsewhere but never on anything like that. My wife was talking about this last night and said it was only till recent, the Chinese were walking all over the wall and setting up camp and nothing was really said to them. Signs got put up and that was about it. During Songkran, I have seen children a few years back, jumping from the tops of the walls (Near Chiang Mai Dental World) into the water. My wife. when she saw the graffiti on the wall, she said this was not good and if they got caught, would be fined heavily depending on 'who they were'. I think these guys **might** get a little time and a big fine. Really, two weeks in the 'real' Monkey House while during the day they picked up rubbish with a fine would be enough to scare them stupid.

 

Just a dumb thing to really do but then, if they were plastered, great ideas at the time tend to come to fruition on the worst ideas. I have never done anything this stupid when I was young but these days, things are just taken to the extreme a lot more. People just push things to the limit and just don't think about the after effects.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

I like the video where the senior police officer "explains" (in the manner of a Thai phoo yai, which he is) that scouser means a fan of Liverpool Football Club. I am wondering if he is even aware that Liverpool is a city.

I think there's more "true" scousers on the terraces of Goodison. a reasonable percentage of match going "reds" are from the suburbs, rest of the UK, Scandinavia etc.

Edited by nikmar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

So I think the B under the scouser lee graffiti

must have been for Brittani and she luckily

ran out of paint.

regards worgeordie

?

Edited by Esso49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

Just a dumb thing to really do but then, if they were plastered, great ideas at the time tend to come to fruition on the worst ideas. I have never done anything this stupid when I was young but these days, things are just taken to the extreme a lot more. People just push things to the limit and just don't think about the after effects.

They didnt seem drunk in the video , even if they were drunk , still just a silly thing to do .

They wasnt pushing things to the limit  or taking things to the extreme m they just acted like stupid idiots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nikmar said:

I think there's more "true" scousers on the terraces of Goodison. a reasonable percentage of match going "reds" are from the suburbs, rest of the UK, Scandinavia etc.

If that really was the case most people would be going home with someone else's wrist watch 🤣🤣

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sanemax said:

They didnt seem drunk in the video , even if they were drunk , still just a silly thing to do .

They wasnt pushing things to the limit  or taking things to the extreme m they just acted like stupid idiots

Yes, but a lot of people tend to come here on holidays and push the limits. Just look at how many people with no bike riding experience jump on a motorcycle and then start a GoFund me page a few days later after an accident. Brains tend to get forgot a lot when you come to Thailand and you are right, just another set of idiots here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...