Sai Yuan Post Office "B Centre" Kerry Drop Off Point

JetsetBkk

Has anyone used the "Kerry Logistics" drop-off point for Lazada in the Post Office in Sai Yuan, Rawai?

I have some garbage unwanted product to return to the scamming bast sellers as they shipped the wrong product.

I've already rejected the product and gone through the "Returns" procedure and printed out the Return label from Lazada's web site. Apparently there's a Kerry drop-off point in Central too, but would rather try Rawai as it's just around the corner.

No, they won't take it, or they may for a charge. I have always had to go to the real Rawai Thai Post Office up by the circle to do Lazada returns. It doesn't matter who the shipper was. Kerry, Thai Post or the other ones. Also no 7-11s around our area that would take the returns to Lazada. Good luck and let me know if something has changed recently.

8 hours ago, Jimi007 said:

No, they won't take it, or they may for a charge. I have always had to go to the real Rawai Thai Post Office up by the circle to do Lazada returns. It doesn't matter who the shipper was. Kerry, Thai Post or the other ones. Also no 7-11s around our area that would take the returns to Lazada. Good luck and let me know if something has changed recently.

Thanks for this - it's even better for me to go there as I know it, use it regularly when AliExpress can't deliver and usually parking isn't a problem.

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 2:37 PM, Jimi007 said:

Well, that was fun. Not! ☹️ 

So Rawai Post Office do NOT take Kerry drop offs (anymore? - I didn't ask if they ever did.)

But the girl very kindly pointed me to the Kerry office up the road. I asked how far (always good to get a actual distance, no matter how imprecise) and the girl looked at me as if I was loco and said "50 meters?".

So I walked up the road to the Kerry office which had no sign outside and a lot of confused people inside. "No you can't drop off here! Try the petrol station down the road." Not exactly her words as she couldn't speak much English. She kept saying "Bangchak" which I didn't know until 3 minutes ago is the name of the "Green Leaf" or "Lemon Green" petrol stations, like the one just north of Sai Yuan traffic lights. So you live and learn.

So I went there, and there was this brand spanking new Kerry Office, very clean inside and with lots of helpful staff, and that had apparently been there for three years.  ????

KerryDropOff.jpg.fd31e87be9ec05def63deba6a16d332f.jpg

Anyway, job done - parcels scanned, receipts printed and signed. Now just have to wait for the money to appear in my bank account.

Pity I didn't notice that place as I drove past it to join the 30 minute traffic jam to the Post Office. ????

13 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

Well, that was fun. Not! ☹️ 

So Rawai Post Office do NOT take Kerry drop offs (anymore? - I didn't ask if they ever did.)

But the girl very kindly pointed me to the Kerry office up the road. I asked how far (always good to get a actual distance, no matter how imprecise) and the girl looked at me as if I was loco and said "50 meters?".

So I walked up the road to the Kerry office which had no sign outside and a lot of confused people inside. "No you can't drop off here! Try the petrol station down the road." Not exactly her words as she couldn't speak much English. She kept saying "Bangchak" which I didn't know until 3 minutes ago is the name of the "Green Leaf" or "Lemon Green" petrol stations, like the one just north of Sai Yuan traffic lights. So you live and learn.

So I went there, and there was this brand spanking new Kerry Office, very clean inside and with lots of helpful staff, and that had apparently been there for three years.  ????

KerryDropOff.jpg.fd31e87be9ec05def63deba6a16d332f.jpg

Anyway, job done - parcels scanned, receipts printed and signed. Now just have to wait for the money to appear in my bank account.

Pity I didn't notice that place as I drove past it to join the 30 minute traffic jam to the Post Office. ????

I get gas there and never noticed it. I just print out a return label from Lazada and went to the Thai Post Office and they take it. I was told by Lazada customer service that's what to do, not give it back to a Kerry driver. I never asked Thai Post about a Kerry drop off, I asked about a Lazada return and had the return shipping label and approval from the Lazada website. Never has been an issue. And I had no clue Kerry has a local Rawai office now. It wasn't on option on the Lazada return form.    https://www.lazada.co.th/helpcenter/easy-returns-steps-th.html?spm=a2o4m.helpcenter.0.0.20a52f05uIu4TD

4 hours ago, Jimi007 said:

I get gas there and never noticed it. I just print out a return label from Lazada and went to the Thai Post Office and they take it. I was told by Lazada customer service that's what to do, not give it back to a Kerry driver. I never asked Thai Post about a Kerry drop off, I asked about a Lazada return and had the return shipping label and approval from the Lazada website. Never has been an issue. And I had no clue Kerry has a local Rawai office now. It wasn't on option on the Lazada return form.    https://www.lazada.co.th/helpcenter/easy-returns-steps-th.html?spm=a2o4m.helpcenter.0.0.20a52f05uIu4TD

Yes, I followed everything in your Lazada link, but I clicked on the "Kerry" drop-off button as it was delivered by Kerry. If you didn't see the Kerry option on the web site when you did it, it looks like that's new.

The Return Label has a large Lazada on top left and also a Kerry code on the right.

1875112697_LazadaReturnLabel.jpg.2c96450c63128efae4f1c9d3e708e138.jpg

The girl at Rawai office started processing it, stopped, had a word with another girl and then said she couldn't do it. That's when she pointed to the Kerry office next door (which actually wasn't the drop-off office).

So it looks like they've passed the Kerry returns off to the Kerry office at the gas station, which is really handy for me - no more traffic jams to the Post Office!

I received a couple of messages on my phone's Lazada app today, each saying that my package is "on the way back to a return facility". So it looks like it's working ????.

I wonder when they will actually credit my VISA card?

53 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Yes, I followed everything in your Lazada link, but I clicked on the "Kerry" drop-off button as it was delivered by Kerry. If you didn't see the Kerry option on the web site when you did it, it looks like that's new.

The Return Label has a large Lazada on top left and also a Kerry code on the right.

1875112697_LazadaReturnLabel.jpg.2c96450c63128efae4f1c9d3e708e138.jpg

The girl at Rawai office started processing it, stopped, had a word with another girl and then said she couldn't do it. That's when she pointed to the Kerry office next door (which actually wasn't the drop-off office).

So it looks like they've passed the Kerry returns off to the Kerry office at the gas station, which is really handy for me - no more traffic jams to the Post Office!

I received a couple of messages on my phone's Lazada app today, each saying that my package is "on the way back to a return facility". So it looks like it's working ????.

I wonder when they will actually credit my VISA card?

7 days after it has been returned is the norm.

4 hours ago, stevenl said:

Baan chak is the name of the village where the gas station is, not the name of the gas station, afaik.

Thanks for the story, can come in handy.

The best outcome of the "story" is that now we know where to return Kerry Logistics delivered stuff if the Lazada store has tried to screw you by sending cheaper imitation products rather than the real thing! ????

"Bangchak" is definitely the name of the gas station chain because I Googled it earlier:

Bangchak.jpg.715e1b59c77326613e1f98ea47a45b02.jpg

So then I thought I'd Google Baan Chak, just in case:

1046711287_RawaiBaans.jpg.1ccfe7bb9950d6165207406ff97e54fc.jpg

But then I saw where Google had put Moo 7 - north of Moo 10 - and, as I live in Moo 7 south of Sai Yuan, I decided not to put too much faith in Google Maps.  ????

12 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

The best outcome of the "story" is that now we know where to return Kerry Logistics delivered stuff if the Lazada store has tried to screw you by sending cheaper imitation products rather than the real thing! ????

"Bangchak" is definitely the name of the gas station chain because I Googled it earlier:

Bangchak.jpg.715e1b59c77326613e1f98ea47a45b02.jpg

So then I thought I'd Google Baan Chak, just in case:

1046711287_RawaiBaans.jpg.1ccfe7bb9950d6165207406ff97e54fc.jpg

But then I saw where Google had put Moo 7 - north of Moo 10 - and, as I live in Moo 7 south of Sai Yuan, I decided not to put too much faith in Google Maps.  ????

Thanks, village must be called different then. I'll ask my wife when she returns, sometime next week. In the mean time nobody around at home, bliss ????

• 2 weeks later...

Archived