Pleasure emporiums for gays in BKK

smo

My straight French building-mate goes to girlie-salons twice weekly, so inadvertently I know about the going rates in most of those pleasure palaces that line Petchaburi road in Bangkok. They look like a cross between a movie theater and a hotel. You go in, pick a girl, spend 2 hours with a 2-orgasm limit, then when you're done pay for the girl and the room (very reasonable rates I might add...) If you want massage before and after, then pay xtra and a proper masseuse will take care of you in that department.

It makes me wonder if there are same equivalent for gays. All I've known is that we have those little massage boutiques at the end of the soi, where you go in and all parties pretend that you're wanting a massage. And you end up getting the other thing on the same massage table. In the girlie salon, you have a private room at your disposition, then afterward, there some sort of sauna or steam room that you could "de-stress" post-coitus. No wonder those "emporiums" are so big, they also have a bar and karaoke thrown in for good measure, plus some tamsang hot food always available.

Why do gays have to settle for less? Or am I missing something...

Gays have Silom 4, it's the same in a different format.

Also, every gay massage parlor offers sex, without the karaoke though.

If you want more there are gay saunas, you just pay for entry and sex is not necessarily paid for.

Pretty sure there are plenty of options in Bangkok, but let's talk about Sihanoukville, Siem Reap, or Vientiane instead, each of those cities have dozens of KTV's and there's literally nothing for gays that comes even close, besides some deserted bar.

• 4 weeks later...

Dennis, I don't think everything you say is correct in that there are some male massage parlors that do not offer sex.  I do feel that you are totally correct regarding the Saunas.  Silom 4 only has one massage parlor and no saunas.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 2:36 PM, dennis123 said:

If you want more there are gay saunas, you just pay for entry and sex is not necessarily paid for.

Of which I'm still a faithful denizen... btw, sex is never paid for in a gay sauna (officially that is, who knows what goes on behind closed doors, if you choose to do it behind closed doors.)

But old age starts creeping in, sad to say my cock can no longer stand up (pun intended) to the "rigors" of the orgy/wham-gang-bang room...I'd rather exchange some money for a bit of patience - and "tenderness" - on the part of my partner(s) you know what I mean.

BTW, could you elaborate a bit on Silom 4, facilities, price range, "model" selection, etc. Thanks, pal.

• 1 month later...

the gay for pay scene in Th is basically just formed after how the str8 sector works. -but on a much lower scale. So yes, BKK has around 30/40 such massage m2m places, some advertise on a site like thaimassageboy or the Thai gthai.net, many more used to farang are listed on sites like travelgayasia or the quite new bkkmassages.wordpress.com (has changed to new name-will lead on) with explanation. In short: you pay the shop the normal fee for the massage-dep. on time and form and after tip the service provider, min. tips are usually also listed (mostly 1000 for ''everything''). In these times however, most such shops rely on LINE

Archived