BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

“I’ve been an idiot”, says Briton facing ten years in jail for Chiang Mai graffiti

3 hours ago, mike324 said:

I read majority of the wall was built in the 1980s, there is nothing left from the 800 year old wall.

Well you read wrong.....it has been restored in some areas....

and some not......the corners in particular are genuine

3 hours ago, Box fighter said:

he got caught out it’s the good farangs who have to pay the price

We aren't all racists.

A good example for the need of caining whip the crap out of him leave scars he will rember that being said it’s not worth 10 years of someone’s life but it’s worth some pain to make sure it doesent happen again

2 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

What is the point in sending him to prison? Yesterday they were talking 10 years.

It stops others doing it.

The UK is plagued by this sort of low-level crime because there is 'no point' in punishing those that do it.

Hmm.

Family doesnt have money but their soon got a ticket to stay in Thailand for a month....

2 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Or....if public beheading is still in fashion. 

Should be brought back, after all he would only be missed by the rest of the brain dead brigade who have no respect for people, property or themselves.

As Atyclb said

graffiti is no joking matter

Sad, don't expect any help from the British Embassy they have their hands full with the income letter for expats.👻

More research needs to be done on the effect of back to front baseball caps and skanky tatts in lowering men’s IQs to borderline retard level.

he don't look that druk to me on the vid,, stopit okay and thats why he have to spend some time in jail.. good for him.

15 minutes ago, gerritkaew said:

he don't look that druk to me on the vid,, stopit okay and thats why he have to spend some time in jail.. good for him.

Nobody here was ever young  drunk and  done anything stupid, eh? 😀 

Empty their pockets and send them home with a persona non grata stamp in the passport , keep jail for stuff more serious than idiots writing on walls...... 

It doesn't matter how old the wall is it is considered part of the old city, couple years in jail big fine should cover Mr. Stupid