BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

“I’ve been an idiot”, says Briton facing ten years in jail for Chiang Mai graffiti

13 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Pity it wasnt a Singapore wall, American Entitled Manboy got Birch for spitting Chewing Gum on sidewalk.. Why these folks refer to Childish Mistake, he 24years old.

I was thinking along similar lines, the UK (and Thailand) could take a few leaves out of the Singapore playbook. 

Bring back the Birch, a cheap and memorable punishment. Effective? I'm not so sure, but it has to be more effective than a slap on the wrist and a "please don't do it again".

20 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I was thinking along similar lines, the UK (and Thailand) could take a few leaves out of the Singapore playbook. 

Bring back the Birch, a cheap and memorable punishment. Effective? I'm not so sure, but it has to be more effective than a slap on the wrist and a "please don't do it again".

Im sure older members,im 73. remember these days. Even In my small town as a kid there was always one Policeman you didn't want to catch you being a jack ass. WHY because he was known to give you a good hiding , not a lecture like the others. Ive been in Arab States that have zero street Yobs, again from sheer fear. Sorry Pups but im Old School. The Death Penalty only worries those who think they may kill someone.

7 minutes ago, stubby52 said:

Deportation and a big fine is enough oh and permanently blacklisted would be nice too.

No Sir, a fine isnt a punishment in his case, hes State fed and funded,lest we forget. 

Get the message to these unwanted tourists, it appears the brits do it again. Give them both 1 year in Bangkok Hilton so they can spread the message, all we are getting here is the scum from overseas that think they do what they want. Be like Singapore, same thing happened a few years ago, 20 lashes of the Ratan, they wont do it again.

On 10/20/2018 at 7:48 AM, rooster59 said:

“He is prone to making ill judgements - he has a lot of tumours in the frontal and temporal lobes of his brain and suffers with epilepsy as a result of it.

“He has always struggled in educational situations and obviously emotional situations - and has always had difficulties.”

But he's capable of travelling to the other side of the world and get as drunk as a skunk and behave as he does back home?

Stop making excuses for an idiot of a son... you reap what you sow!

If you were a good parent you would have a better result!

Sadly the UK softly softly approach to yobs over the years has created major problems on the streets..So these brain dead scrotes will do their thing wherever they visit on the planet..😠

1 hour ago, poanoi said:

whats the penalty for crossing a red light then ?

death sentence ?

Sometimes, depends if there's a lorry coming from the other direction.

1 hour ago, Loaded said:

Do you think she identifies as 'female'? I'm fairly sure the answer is no.

That made me Chuckle. About as PC as Man at Checkout. Cashier Lady, One Coke,1 Apple, one Bread Role etc, "Bet Your Single". Ah you guessed that from my Basket. Not at all , your an Ugly Fat Bastard thats how. And you foregot the Deodorant.

4 hours ago, balo said:

Never mind the wall , they should give him an extra 10 years for wearing a shirt of a shirtless woman on holy ground. 

Never mind the shirt, look how his friend weares the baseball cap! That shuld give an extra 10 years.

Did they give him a bath? Scouse types are well known for saving money on soap! 😜

51 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

a fine isnt a punishment in his case

Can agree with this, as it'll probably be the 'go-fund me people' that'll pay his fine.