BANGKOK 19 July 2019 17:15
rooster59

“I’ve been an idiot”, says Briton facing ten years in jail for Chiang Mai graffiti

So his Father is to sick to work and on benefits,well that's a surprise from a family from Liverpool.He could at least have worn a shell suit during his recreation.

And the 'bride', a white one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

If the family are living hand to mouth where did this guy get the money to come to Thailand? It sounds like his family could have been better helped with the money that he spent on this ill fated trip.

And if he has mental / decision / learning difficulties (words from his mother) why was he not accompanied by an adult family member with full faculties?

Not the point but does he have medical insurance?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, scorecard said:

And if he has mental / decision / learning difficulties (words from his mother) why was he not accompanied by an adult family member with full faculties?

Not the point but does he have medical insurance?

Of course he does - the NHS (UK National Health Service):

"But, but, you mean it won't pay for my medical treatment in Thailand? Nah problem, I can start a go-fund-me page, someone will give me the dosh."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, johng said:

From the shirt he's wearing I'd say he's been a "right tit"  😵     maybe another charge of public display of "indecent bits"

Actually....  I believe that that shirt shows a "left tit".

🤨

• Haha 2

They fly all the way from the UK to the magical Thai city of Chiang Mai. Gateway to the ancient Lanna culture renown for beauty, generosity and kindness. They see a can of spray paint and start <deleted> up the magnificent ancient wall that has kept the city safe for over 700 years. Then to further mock the countries laws as well as the Royal Thai Police they chose clothing with an inappropriate image when they admit their crime and appeal for mercy.  Too bad Buddhist don't perform crucifixions.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

he has a lot of tumours in the frontal and temporal lobes of his brain and suffers with epilepsy as a result of it.

He won't last long in a Thai jail, a better excuse than most you read

on here.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Confused 1