“I’ve been an idiot”, says Briton facing ten years in jail for Chiang Mai graffiti

rooster59

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

So his Father is to sick to work and on benefits,well that's a surprise from a family from Liverpool.He could at least have worn a shell suit during his recreation.

Don't other cities have sick people receiving benefits?  Which city do you come from?

4 minutes ago, Vacuum said:
1 hour ago, scorecard said:

why was he not accompanied by an adult family member with full faculties?

Well, he did have the person wearing a baseball cap.

If you added the sum total of the two, would that count as one set of full faculties?

The sad truth is if he really suffers from epilepsy, he may not make out out alive or even to court date. Police does not allow any medication in the cells, unless prescribed by Thai doctor.

cells do not have pillows but hard concrete, no water unles others locked up share with him and no medical attention unless others assist.

37 minutes ago, Peasandmash said:

They see a can of spray paint and start <deleted>$king up the magnificent ancient wall that has kept the city safe for over 700 years.

Ancient wall? its 30 years old, keep it in context! bet you would bring back crucifixion given the choice ???? 

!0/10 for drama though, he should be glad your not the prosecutor! 

10 minutes ago, BestB said:

The sad truth is if he really suffers from epilepsy, he may not make out out alive or even to court date. Police does not allow any medication in the cells, unless prescribed by Thai doctor.

cells do not have pillows but hard concrete, no water unles others locked up share with him and no medical attention unless others assist.

What a crying shame.....

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

Stick him on his Sunday flight and kick his ass on the way out .

The wall isnt that significant and just 30 years old and it was cleansed off

Send him home with a clip around the ear

I disagree - he has disgraced himself, his city and his country. Let ur remember that there is hardly anywhere in the U.K that is not tarnished by graffiti. This delinquent knew full well what he was doing and should, therefore, suffer the full consequences of his actions.

Very drunk.....in the CCTV show very clearly the way they walk and I don’t seen that he is very very drunk. You need to paid for what you have done and next time think carefully before you act, you can’t simply said “ sorry I’m drunk “. Paid respect to other people and the culture so that you can enjoy your holiday happily......

"He is prone to making ill judgements - he has a lot of tumours in the frontal and temporal lobes of his brain and suffers with epilepsy as a result of it."

Why would any responsible parents allow such a trip to Thailand alone?

15 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

"He is prone to making ill judgements - he has a lot of tumours in the frontal and temporal lobes of his brain and suffers with epilepsy as a result of it."

Why would any responsible parents allow such a trip to Thailand alone?

cos its properly a pack of lies.

It may not be 800 years old but it's not just a random wall either.. it has cultural significance in Chiang Mai and is protected... I feel bad for the guy I did idiot stuff like that when I was 12-13 ... Lucky I never had consequences...

30 minutes ago, Anthony Loh said:

Very drunk.....in the CCTV show very clearly the way they walk and I don’t seen that he is very very drunk. You need to paid for what you have done and next time think carefully before you act, you can’t simply said “ sorry I’m drunk “. Paid respect to other people and the culture so that you can enjoy your holiday happily......

Yeah and I'm not buying that they found a random spray can on the streets ... I mean.. it's possible but seems way more likely that they bought it somewhere with the intention to do this type of thing and they are probably doing the same thing back home...

Groveling, scraping, and learning how to high wai will help to set and offended Thailand back to normal.  Lots and lots and lots of groveling, scraping, and high waiing along with endless apologies.  After which they should send the moron to Singapore with a can of spray paint.  Fools get 'lashes' with a cane down there.  What a loser!

6 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

If the family are living hand to mouth where did this guy get the money to come to Thailand? It sounds like his family could have been better helped with the money that he spent on this ill fated trip.

Sound like typical scousers. Lad is a drunken idiot who vandalizes for fun then blames the booze and the fact he was pissed; mum says she feels ashamed but gets a dig in on the UK Government because they don't give them enough freebies and handouts while her husband don't work.

But little Lee can come here on holiday, getting pissed and misbehaving - and all while living hand to mouth.

Pity Thailand doesn't use the cane like Singapore for such cases and morons.

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Don't other cities have sick people receiving benefits?  Which city do you come from?

Would have the foggiest old chap,didn't meet many chaps at Harrow who's family where on benefits,or Oxford for that matter,or in the City. Oh born in London,but have lived all over world not been back to uk for 22years hope this has helped you un-twist your knickers.

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Lee Furlong, 23, was caught on CCTV spraying ‘Scousse Lee’ onto the historic wall at 4am on Thursday morning.

Hummm.  Young Brits don't produce testosterone any longer.  This 'man' looks like a pre-pubescent teen with the mentality to go along with the look.

Archived