BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

“I’ve been an idiot”, says Briton facing ten years in jail for Chiang Mai graffiti

18 minutes ago, namatjira said:

The age of that section of the wall probably would not mean it’s not considered sacred by the Thais.......he could have scribbled on modern Buddha images in temples and that excuse of when it was made carries no water.....again, especially to the Thais.

its full of brass plaques stating the significance of the gate and it’s historic origin........the lawyers can argue all they like.

to suggest anyone can deface it and get off with a boot up the arse

as it’s been reconstructed is a nonsense....

IMHO I doubt a Thai lawyer would wish to stand up and use the excuse of the Gate being reconstructed. Unless he is not looking for future cases to represent.

So his Father is to sick to work and on benefits,well that's a surprise from a family from Liverpool.He could at least have worn a shell suit during his recreation.

So his Father is to sick to work and on benefits,well that's a surprise from a family from Liverpool.He could at least have worn a shell suit during his recreation.

And the 'bride', a white one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, Loaded said:

There's no way that ugly lump in the baseball cap is female.

You have a very, very narrow view of the diversity of humanity if you actually believe that. 

They both look really sorry that they did it.

Scratch that.

Sorry that they were caught.

Seems like a minor crime. Why not blacklist, deport, and be done with it?

4 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

If the family are living hand to mouth where did this guy get the money to come to Thailand? It sounds like his family could have been better helped with the money that he spent on this ill fated trip.

And if he has mental / decision / learning difficulties (words from his mother) why was he not accompanied by an adult family member with full faculties?

Not the point but does he have medical insurance?

ago, scottiejohn said:

If the family are living hand to mouth where did this guy get the money to come to Thailand? It sounds like his family could have been better helped with the moneythat he spent on this ill fated trip

Its called the Dole.  Sponging <deleted>

8 minutes ago, scorecard said:

And if he has mental / decision / learning difficulties (words from his mother) why was he not accompanied by an adult family member with full faculties?

Not the point but does he have medical insurance?

Of course he does - the NHS (UK National Health Service):

"But, but, you mean it won't pay for my medical treatment in Thailand? Nah problem, I can start a go-fund-me page, someone will give me the dosh."

Being drunk is no excuse. He (and everybody who gets so drunk that they can't control semselves) should be sued for getting so drunk that he caused problems.

Ooh the typical English hooligan 🙄 they seem to enjoy to make themselves known no matter where they go !  Assuming that every place is their own being disrespectful is an underdstatement, whatever this entity is sent it to a Thai jail he/she or whatever it is will soon realise that it’s nothing like home where they can do anything and everything and then getting away with it 🤦🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

If the family are living hand to mouth where did this guy get the money to come to Thailand? It sounds like his family could have been better helped with the money that he spent on this ill fated trip.

reminds me of a British woman on BBC complaining she couldn't feed her kids and blaming everyone but herself, there was a packet of Ciggies a lighter and a bunged  ashtray on the table in front of her (at 10 quid a pack)

4 hours ago, johng said:

From the shirt he's wearing I'd say he's been a "right tit"  😵     maybe another charge of public display of "indecent bits"

Actually....  I believe that that shirt shows a "left tit".

🤨

They fly all the way from the UK to the magical Thai city of Chiang Mai. Gateway to the ancient Lanna culture renown for beauty, generosity and kindness. They see a can of spray paint and start <deleted> up the magnificent ancient wall that has kept the city safe for over 700 years. Then to further mock the countries laws as well as the Royal Thai Police they chose clothing with an inappropriate image when they admit their crime and appeal for mercy.  Too bad Buddhist don't perform crucifixions.

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

he has a lot of tumours in the frontal and temporal lobes of his brain and suffers with epilepsy as a result of it.

He won't last long in a Thai jail, a better excuse than most you read

on here.

regards Worgeordie