BANGKOK
rooster59

“I’ve been an idiot”, says Briton facing ten years in jail for Chiang Mai graffiti

4 hours ago, roo860 said:

I'm suprised the family didn't blame it on Brexit as well as the Government.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

They dared not publically in the media, but they did, between them in the family:smile: 

"I’ve been an idiot" ... the right words are "I am an idiot" 

• Like 2

“Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and scarce in that.”

Benjamin Franklin 

• Like 1

It may not be 800 years old but it's not just a random wall either.. it has cultural significance in Chiang Mai and is protected... I feel bad for the guy I did idiot stuff like that when I was 12-13 ... Lucky I never had consequences...

Groveling, scraping, and learning how to high wai will help to set and offended Thailand back to normal.  Lots and lots and lots of groveling, scraping, and high waiing along with endless apologies.  After which they should send the moron to Singapore with a can of spray paint.  Fools get 'lashes' with a cane down there.  What a loser!

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Lee Furlong, 23, was caught on CCTV spraying ‘Scousse Lee’ onto the historic wall at 4am on Thursday morning.

Hummm.  Young Brits don't produce testosterone any longer.  This 'man' looks like a pre-pubescent teen with the mentality to go along with the look.

• Like 1

They treat authority with contempt at home and when they get caught as an adult in a foreign country its a different story, do a month in the bangkok hilton then kick him home. Grow up you idiot.

• Like 2