“I’ve been an idiot”, says Briton facing ten years in jail for Chiang Mai graffiti

rooster59

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

We live hand-to-mouth

Entirely without prejudice 

In other words he is a benefit scrounger scamming the public purse that I and many millions of other hard working people gave up our daily bread and still do, that rubbish like this can travel around the world disgracing our country.

My sincere advice to Thai authorities is lock him up to teach him a lesson and after serving his term deport him never to return.

9 minutes ago, Janner1 said:

Entirely without prejudice 

In other words he is a benefit scrounger scamming the public purse that I and many millions of other hard working people gave up our daily bread and still do, that rubbish like this can travel around the world disgracing our country.

My sincere advice to Thai authorities is lock him up to teach him a lesson and after serving his term deport him never to return.

Yeah. That might be quite adequate.

Or....if public beheading is still in fashion. 

Not only is he an idiot, he is guilty of "nae taste" in his choices, of girl? friend, of clothes, of where to be at 4:00am. I will allow that he did not choose his family or his birthplace.

Is it possible to have serious medical disorders in an organ that is clearly absent?

9 minutes ago, Grusa said:

Not only is he an idiot, he is guilty of "nae taste" in his choices, of girl? friend, of clothes, of where to be at 4:00am. I will allow that he did not choose his family or his birthplace.

Is it possible to have serious medical disorders in an organ that is clearly absent?

I find his girlfriend handsome. ????️‍????

10 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

For spray painting a 1980's wall it should be a fine, but he will not be able to pay so give the fool 6 months

Teach him a lesson to respect laws in other countries ,and respect people’s property,was walking straight couldn’t have too drunk

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I find his girlfriend handsome. ????️‍????

Well there you go, then!

Maybe she needs "one of the essential bras every girl should own" so heavily advertised somewhere near here ????.

8 hours ago, scorecard said:

And if he has mental / decision / learning difficulties (words from his mother) why was he not accompanied by an adult family member with full faculties?

Why is he drinking excessively with brain issues then? 

Mumsie's statements are suspect.

The court should send him to a hospital to verify his brain condition. If true, just ban him and toss him out. 

If not, make an example out of him. Then, 6 months from now when it's been forgotten, kick him out forever.

Look at that shirt. He has zero respect for the Thai people. 

3 hours ago, mike324 said:

I read majority of the wall was built in the 1980s, there is nothing left from the 800 year old wall.

Well you read wrong.....it has been restored in some areas....

and some not......the corners in particular are genuine

A good example for the need of caining whip the crap out of him leave scars he will rember that being said it’s not worth 10 years of someone’s life but it’s worth some pain to make sure it doesent happen again

2 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Or....if public beheading is still in fashion. 

Should be brought back, after all he would only be missed by the rest of the brain dead brigade who have no respect for people, property or themselves.

As Atyclb said

graffiti is no joking matter

15 minutes ago, gerritkaew said:

he don't look that druk to me on the vid,, stopit okay and thats why he have to spend some time in jail.. good for him.

Nobody here was ever young  drunk and  done anything stupid, eh? ???? 

Empty their pockets and send them home with a persona non grata stamp in the passport , keep jail for stuff more serious than idiots writing on walls...... 

Archived