“I’ve been an idiot”, says Briton facing ten years in jail for Chiang Mai graffiti

rooster59

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Janner1 said:

Entirely without prejudice 

In other words he is a benefit scrounger scamming the public purse that I and many millions of other hard working people gave up our daily bread and still do, that rubbish like this can travel around the world disgracing our country.

My sincere advice to Thai authorities is lock him up to teach him a lesson and after serving his term deport him never to return.

Another thing that should happen is that the UK government should revoke his passport so he can't travel outside the UK in future. The Canadian government should do the same to the creature wearing the baseball cap.

I have to wonder about the mentality of the people who think that just because the wall may

not have the original old bricks, that it is now,  not part of the historical site. I can see now

that Stupid is as Stupid does.  And Duh Lee you are an Idiot, who was fortunately caught.

Hope you and the stupid Canadian woman get the book thrown at you. No sympathy

from lots of us readers.

Geezer

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

They both look really sorry that they did it.

Scratch that.

Sorry that they were caught.

Seems like a minor crime. Why not blacklist, deport, and be done with it?

Money ! Where there’s a sniff of it, they’ll be on the hunt. 

6 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I have to wonder about the mentality of the people who think that just because the wall may

not have the original old bricks, that it is now,  not part of the historical site. I can see now

that Stupid is as Stupid does.  And Duh Lee you are an Idiot, who was fortunately caught.

Hope you and the stupid Canadian woman get the book thrown at you. No sympathy

from lots of us readers.

Geezer

I don't have much sympathy for idiots at the best of times lol

But 10 years in the clink is more than most rapists and murderers serve

Surely not 10 years for graffiti...... 

I hope no one feels sorry for this idiot. He can afford a holiday, can afford to be steaming drunk? His parents have no money? He has illnesses and shouldn't drink with his pills? Yet another poorly, infirm grandmother tucked away in England?

British newspaper paid the parents for their hard luck story?

I could go on!

Another Brit, another day, another disgrace to the British Queen, another blatant disrespect to The King of Thailand, the Kingdom and the good people of Thailand.

A couple of years in a Thailand jail would teach him a lesson he would not forget.

Such a sad story. Truly so sad life of hardship.

I blame Thailand. And of course the UK. Especially with "his Grandmother being seriously in the UK". I mean whats up with? The way they just take Grannie's sense of humor like that. 

Of course, I'd help them out with 150,000 baht.... if i had it and wasn't life hand to mouth myself. Really I would.  Come on TV members, dig deep and let's get Scousse Lee back on the streets !

9 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I hope some people look at this outside the box.

What if this happened in your home town by a foreigner?

A simple graffiti of a historical wall haha, no big deal....

If some of you wonder why Thai people can be rude or seem to hate Falang, this is an example.

It is sickening, disrespectful and degrading.

If you UK folks get a dirty look or disdain, this is an example why.

Got to pick you up on that.

In the UK, there are places which, if not “sacred”, then are certainly sacrosanct.

Not all that long ago, some drunken yobs peed on a local village memorial to the war dead - and all the poppies around it - just after Remembrance Sunday. They were caught on CCTV and utterly vilified. I’m not sure what their sentence was, but the outcry in all the various media was deafening.

There are things that we hold close to our hearts in the UK.

Regards,

PAU

1 hour ago, charmonman said:

My god, what a couple of pathetic looking losers. I miss the days when people like that just stayed in their own countries. Unfortunately, according to the slogan of a famous regional airline, "Now, Everyone Can Fly!"

I am British and don`t want those people in my country either. If the Thais put this thug in prison for 10 years, they`ll be doing Britain a favour. Better for them, better for us, better for society as a whole.

34 minutes ago, billybog said:

put their asses in jail for 6 months...fine them each 150,000 baht and then ( when fine is paid) deport them.  never to allow entry again.

That would be much to much. Let them pay 2000 baht and send them home. Kids make stupid things in all parts of the world. The wall is not 800 years old, but was built again in the 1980ies. Better to fine the drunken Thais on the road causing carnage.

8 hours ago, ravip said:

So all should be ignored and forgotten...

After all it wasn't a Thai who did it.

the infantile painted junk on a 30 year ole brick,

that does not warrant 10 years jail,

altho some whipping with his pants down all the while he is forced to clean it up may be warranted

By the time I see the posts, there are usually several people that cover every angle (and then some). However, in this case, after viewing the video, I doubt he was drunk at all. He walked too well, and while too stupid to know how to spell, letters where not all over the place, I recognize the fact that he had mortar joints to keep it straight, but drunk, impossible to believe. Let him do the full 10 years.  

does not matter if it was rebuilt 30 years ago,you are in another country.if someone caught u in england you would have paid a price  for what u done.in thailand you have to now follow their rules whatever they give you.good luck in the bangkok hilton unless the king steps in and says you are free,but you must leave straight away and never return.

RE - “I saw the spray can and just picked it up. Honestly, I didn't know what I was doing. When I woke up the police were here.

Well Mr Lee - when you are really, really drunk - so drunk that you don't know what you are doing then you don't remember it....

RE - Lee, from Liverpool, who even managed to spell the word ‘Scouse’ incorrectly, says he was “really, really drunk” when he picked up the spray can

BTW, drunken state don't create a temporary dyslexia disorder - dyslexia is a neurological condition with a genetic basis based on abnormalities in the brain...

RE - I have been an idiot says Briton

Well spoken....:thumbsup:

https://www.pinterest.com/dyslexiacenters/dyslexia-humor/

8 minutes ago, ttrd said:

RE - “I saw the spray can and just picked it up. Honestly, I didn't know what I was doing. When I woke up the police were here.

Well Mr Lee - when you are really, really drunk - so drunk that you don't know what you are doing then you don't remember it....

RE - Lee, from Liverpool, who even managed to spell the word ‘Scouse’ incorrectly, says he was “really, really drunk” when he picked up the spray can

BTW, drunken state don't create a temporary dyslexia disorder - dyslexia is a neurological condition with a genetic basis based on abnormalities in the brain...

RE - I have been an idiot says Briton

Well spoken....:thumbsup:

https://www.pinterest.com/dyslexiacenters/dyslexia-humor/

''have been'', why the past tense?

2 hours ago, poanoi said:

the infantile painted junk on a 30 year ole brick,

that does not warrant 10 years jail,

altho some whipping with his pants down all the while he is forced to clean it up may be warranted

800, 30 or 1 year - what he did was disgraceful!

The cover up and sob stories made up from many people from a supposed 'developed' parts of the world is disgusting!

Racism, bias, whatever...???

16 minutes ago, ravip said:

800, 30 or 1 year - what he did was disgraceful!

The cover up and sob stories made up from many people from a supposed 'developed' parts of the world is disgusting!

Racism, bias, whatever...???

seriously ??!

you think 10 years jail is appropriate for writing 'kilroy was here' on a 30 year ole brick ?

whats the penalty for crossing a red light then ?

death sentence ?

i'll agree he is white trash tho, and there should be a penalty he remember

Archived