“I’ve been an idiot”, says Briton facing ten years in jail for Chiang Mai graffiti

rooster59

13 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Pity it wasnt a Singapore wall, American Entitled Manboy got Birch for spitting Chewing Gum on sidewalk.. Why these folks refer to Childish Mistake, he 24years old.

I was thinking along similar lines, the UK (and Thailand) could take a few leaves out of the Singapore playbook. 

Bring back the Birch, a cheap and memorable punishment. Effective? I'm not so sure, but it has to be more effective than a slap on the wrist and a "please don't do it again".

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I was thinking along similar lines, the UK (and Thailand) could take a few leaves out of the Singapore playbook. 

Bring back the Birch, a cheap and memorable punishment. Effective? I'm not so sure, but it has to be more effective than a slap on the wrist and a "please don't do it again".

Im sure older members,im 73. remember these days. Even In my small town as a kid there was always one Policeman you didn't want to catch you being a jack ass. WHY because he was known to give you a good hiding , not a lecture like the others. Ive been in Arab States that have zero street Yobs, again from sheer fear. Sorry Pups but im Old School. The Death Penalty only worries those who think they may kill someone.

Get the message to these unwanted tourists, it appears the brits do it again. Give them both 1 year in Bangkok Hilton so they can spread the message, all we are getting here is the scum from overseas that think they do what they want. Be like Singapore, same thing happened a few years ago, 20 lashes of the Ratan, they wont do it again.

On 10/20/2018 at 7:48 AM, rooster59 said:

“He is prone to making ill judgements - he has a lot of tumours in the frontal and temporal lobes of his brain and suffers with epilepsy as a result of it.

“He has always struggled in educational situations and obviously emotional situations - and has always had difficulties.”

But he's capable of travelling to the other side of the world and get as drunk as a skunk and behave as he does back home?

Stop making excuses for an idiot of a son... you reap what you sow!

If you were a good parent you would have a better result!

1 hour ago, Loaded said:

Do you think she identifies as 'female'? I'm fairly sure the answer is no.

That made me Chuckle. About as PC as Man at Checkout. Cashier Lady, One Coke,1 Apple, one Bread Role etc, "Bet Your Single". Ah you guessed that from my Basket. Not at all , your an Ugly Fat Bastard thats how. And you foregot the Deodorant.

4 hours ago, balo said:

Never mind the wall , they should give him an extra 10 years for wearing a shirt of a shirtless woman on holy ground. 

Never mind the shirt, look how his friend weares the baseball cap! That shuld give an extra 10 years.

One of the English football forums is running a thread on this subject. One poster wrote:

" He'll learn his lesson the hard way.
A fetid stinking shoitehole, no creatures comforts, surrounded by toothless, drug addled, sti infected thieves and murderers lurching menacingly through puddles of stale piss..........or ten years in the Thai jail.
The "Pool" still sounds the better option."

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:53 AM, sanemax said:

Stick him on his Sunday flight and kick his ass on the way out .

The wall isnt that significant and just 30 years old and it was cleansed off

Send him home with a clip around the ear

that will send a message to others not to do the same else where 

Not 

On 10/20/2018 at 7:58 AM, scottiejohn said:

If the family are living hand to mouth where did this guy get the money to come to Thailand? It sounds like his family could have been better helped with the money that he spent on this ill fated trip.

Exactly.  It must be so many of these type of people here and they all behave like rich people.  Thailand attracts so much garbage.

14 hours ago, Grusa said:

Not only is he an idiot, he is guilty of "nae taste" in his choices, of girl? friend, of clothes, of where to be at 4:00am. I will allow that he did not choose his family or his birthplace.

Is it possible to have serious medical disorders in an organ that is clearly absent?

yes, look up "phantom limb syndrome"

basically they belong to the subculture of painting graffiti and simply view it as acceptable or normal or tolerated. they did not anticipate consequences in thailand 

21 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

240 posts and ive just realised thats a Girl on the left

I spotted that on the first picture, be careful if you ever end up in soi 6 . 

21 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Would have the foggiest old chap,didn't meet many chaps at Harrow who's family where on benefits,or Oxford for that matter,or in the City. Oh born in London,but have lived all over world not been back to uk for 22years hope this has helped you un-twist your knickers.

Many more people in London are receiving benefits than in Liverpool so perhaps your sneering at scousers should be re-directed.

I'm not interested in where you've lived or how long you've been away, why would you mention those?

Archived